Newborn Mila (Part 1)

(Chapter idea by @Mileta004 Thank you for the idea!)

Hazel POV:

Rolling over on the bed, I glare at the alarm clock. It's nine-thirty and Theo's still asleep beside me. Normally, at this time he would be at work but it's Saturday. Mila was cranky all night and woke me up several times. She was clingy, whiny, and ended up in bed with Theo and I. "Hazel, go back to sleep." Theo groans quietly.

This man acts like he was the one to get up several times last night. He slept through everything and I had to deal with Mila by myself. Honestly, she's acting like a newborn. It's quite possible she's in a newborn headspace. Mila usually stays in her two year old headspace, but sometimes she drops lower.

When she gets into a newborn headspace, all she wants to do is cuddle with Theo and I. Mila will nurse all day and never want to be put down. I treasure these days where she's in this young of a headspace, but it can be stressful at times. Like when I have to use the bathroom and she throws a fit when put down.

Rolling over to face Theo I say, "You're groaning like you had your nipples sucked on all night, changed three shitty diapers, and dealt with the crying baby."

Theo's eyes open and he blinks away the crust in his eyes. "I'm sorry, babe. I didn't mean for it come out like that. I just meant let's sleep while the baby's still asleep." He says quietly.

With a nod of my head, I look down at Mila. She's laying in bed between us, and is sleeping on her back with a pacifier bobbing in her mouth. "Okay, let's get some sleep." I respond, pulling the blanket up until it covers my shoulders.

I'm about to drift off again when I feel a tug on my tank top. I open my eyes and see Mila is trying to pull it down in her sleep. Sighing, I pop one of my breasts out and hold it up so she can latch on. Mila begins to suckle and I slowly start to fall asleep.

The next time I'm awake, it's because my right breast is leaking and engorged. Mila nursed from my left breast all night, ignoring the right. That means I have two uneven boobs and a breast that needs emptied. Mila's still nursing on my left breast, so I gently unlatch her and sit up.

As soon as my nipple leaves her mouth, Mila starts screaming. The noise wakes Theo up and he automatically picks her up, placing her on his chest. He starts to gently pat Mila's butt while I take off my shirt and wipe my wet chest with the balled up material. Tossing it to the side, I carefully take my baby from Theo and offer her my right breast.

She latches on right away and her cries immediately stop. "Is that good, pea?" I whisper.

Of course she doesn't say anything. "I guess we're awake now." Theo says, throwing the blanket off his body and standing up.

"Yup, we're up now and I have to pee. But can't because our daughter wants to be on me all day." I tell Theo as he walks into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

He starts to do his business and gives me a sympathetic look. "If I had breasts I would do it for you." He replies while pulling his pajama pants back up.

I start to pat Mila's butt while she nurses. She's not going to be done anytime soon. I throw the blanket off my body with my free hand and stand up, supporting Mila's head in the crook of my arm. I move to the bathroom and struggle to push my pants down with one hand. "A little help here, Theo." I say through gritted teeth.

I'm about to piss my pants. The situation couldn't get any worse. Theo rushes over to me and pulls down my pants and underwear. I plop down on the toilet and lay Mila across my closed legs. She's lazily sucking and her eyes are staring off into space.