Big Girl Mila

(I've had multiple people ask to see Mila out of headspace. I can't remember who exactly suggested it, but if it was you, comment and I'll give you credits here! Feel free to leave comments and chapter suggestions down below!)

Mila POV:

Ever since Hazel got home from her job, I've been extremely clingy. It wasn't until this morning, that I woke up and I was out of my headspace. This hasn't happened yet and I'm really confused about what to do.

Do I still call Theo and Hazel, Mama and Daddy? Would they still want me if I wasn't in my headspace? Do I just climb out of my crib and go about my day?

These questions swirl around in my head as the door to my room opens. Hazel walks in and looks shocked to see me awake. "Good morning, pea! How's my little girl this morning?" Hazel asks as she approaches the crib.

I fiddle nervously with my hands and she must catch my odd gestures, because she stops dead in her tracks. "Are you big right now, Mila?"

Nodding my head, I stand up and grip the bars of my crib. I'm pull myself up and shimmy my body so my legs are straddling the top of the bars. I'm about to drop down, when Hazel grabs me and sets me down on the floor.

"I'm sorry. I woke up big for the first time and didn't know what to do..." I whisper nervously while Hazel moves to sit in the rocking chair.

She invites me over to come sit with her and I do. Hazel lifts me up onto her lap and I can't resist snuggling back into her body. The diaper that I usually forget I'm wearing in my headspace, seems oddly large now that I'm sitting on her lap.

"You're allowed to be big whenever you want, Mila. You don't have to be awkward about it or anything. Theo and I understand that underneath all of this," She pauses and gestures with her hand around my room then continues, "You're still fourteen. Just don't forget you're our little girl too."

If I'm a big girl today, I have some stuff I need to discuss with Hazel and Theo. "What do I call you if I'm not in my headspace. This is really weird." I say while playing with the ends Hazel's hair.

Even when I'm not Little, I have a fascination with it. The brown strands are silky smooth and I love the way they feel in between my fingers. "You can call us Mom and Dad or you can call us Mommy and Daddy. Whatever you're comfortable with, darling. Why don't we go see what Theo's doing so we can have this conversation with him too." Mom suggests.

"Can I change myself first?" I ask, uncomfortable in my semi-wet diaper.

"Of course! If you go into your closet, there's a small dresser in the back that has clothes for when you're not in your headspace." Mom explains before setting me on the floor and leaving the room.

I walk into my vast closet and venture into the back. The dresser dwarfs my tiny frame and I have a hard time reaching the top drawer to grab underwear. It takes me standing up on a unopened box of diapers to be able to reach the drawer.

Pulling out a pair of panties that have butterflies on them, I step off the box, and open the other drawers. Inside are tons of clothes that would fit me but aren't childish. I pick out a pair of black leggings and a white tank top.

Stripping off my childish onesie, I stand there awkwardly in the diaper. I have no idea what to do with it.

Thinking for second, I remember that there's a diaper genie in my room.

I tear off the tabs on the diaper and it drops to the floor. Squatting down, I roll it up and run out of my closet naked, throw away the diaper, then run back into my closet.