The Long Travels To The Water Park

Hazel (Mama) POV:

Kai starts school next week and we decided to take him on a little weekend trip. We've told Kai that we're going to the water park, but haven't told Mila. We're planning to surprise her and hope she doesn't freak out.

Since our vacation, Mila's fear of pools has receded but not completely gone away. Somebody always has to be holding her in the water or else she'll panic. That's where Kai comes into this equation. Theo and I are hoping that he'll keep her calm in the water.

The best part about this weekend trip, it's an indoor water park combined with a hotel. It's too cold to swim outside right now, so this is the perfect alternative.

"Mama... Wan' chur bewbie." Mila suddenly says from beside me in bed.

We're still laying around and being lazy. We don't have to hit the road until about eight o'clock and it's only six. "Okay, baby. Come here." I whisper.

Theo's still asleep in bed beside me and I don't want to wake him. Especially because he's driving the three hours today. That man needs all the sleep he can get.

Mila scoots close to my chest and I raise my shirt for her to latch on. "Nu, wan' way on chu." The baby whines while staring up at me.

With a sigh, I roll onto my back and pick up the baby, placing her on my stomach. She wiggles up my body until her heads right next to my breast. She latches on and suckles contently.

While Mila nurses, she stares at Theo from the side of her eyes. "Dada sweepin." Mila mumbles around my breast.

"Yes, Dada's sleeping." I agree while stroking the back of her tangled, blonde hair.

Now satisfied that I also see Theo sleeping, Mila goes back to drinking her milk. She's wiggling around on my stomach and humming a little song to herself. At this point, she isn't even nursing. She's just using me as a human pacifier.

I switch Mila over to my other breast and gently pat her butt, hoping she'll go back to sleep for a little bit. She's wide awake, though. Maybe she'll sleep in the car. "Wan' Dada tew 'ake up." Mila mumbles.

"You want Daddy to wake up? Well, he's sleepy so we should let him sleep. We don't wake you up when you're sleepy." I explain to my baby.

Instead of listening to me, Mila unlatches from my breast and jumps onto Theo. His eyes instantly open and he grumbles unhappily. "Ladybug, what are you doing?" He asks while rubbing his eyes.

"Mama bewbie!" Mila exclaims, pointing to my breasts that are still out.

They're still quite full and milk is slowly leaking out of them. "Yeah, I see Mama's boobies, but what does that have to do with waking me up?" Theo responds while cuddling Mila close to his chest.

It's painfully clear that Mila has no interest in nursing anymore since Theo's awake. I grumble as I get up to grab my breast pump, leaving the warmth of my bed.

I quickly race downstairs to grab my pump, then run right back upstairs once I have the cleaned pump in my hands.

Upon reentering my bedroom, I see that Mila's sitting on Theo's chest and babbling happily to him. She's talking about her time at Teeta's house with Kai. It's cute to hear things from her innocent point of view.

Walking back over to the bed, I plop down and take off my shirt. There's no need to wear it, it'll just get in my way. I hook the pump up and sigh happily when I feel the rhythmic pulling on my nipples.

My breasts were full and definitely needed emptied.

"TOP 'TOP!" Mila suddenly demands.

I look towards my baby and see that she's almost in tears. "What do you want me to stop, pea?" I ask her while holding the bottles attached to the suction cups on my breasts.