Oh Canada (Part Two)

(This is a surprise collaboration with bvmchloe with her story "Easy To Love" We hope you enjoy our little crossover chapters! Make sure you read her chapters too!)

Hazel POV:

Getting Mila up in the morning is a hassle. She whines and groans the whole time. Normally, Mila gets the opportunity to wake up slowly and peacefully, but I slept through my alarm and we're about to be late. While Mila wails her displeasure at being woken up, I'm rushing to get dressed and get my hair done.

I brought in one suitcase last night and I'm lucky it's the one with my business clothes and Mila's outfits to wear while I'm working. Grabbing a deep blue blouse, a black pencil skirt, and a pair of red bottom heels, I quickly get dressed.

My hair is thrown into a quick chignon bun on the back of my head. After quickly applying some light, professional makeup, I head back into the room to get Mila ready. She's dressed in a yellow long sleeved dress, white tights, and the cutest white furry boots. It's cold outside, so I add a white cardigan over her clothes.

After brushing out Mila's hair and putting it in two space buns with white bows tied around them, I gather Mila and my purse, heading out the door.

"Wan Dada!" Mila cries into my ear.

I know bribing children to behave is wrong, but she won't stop crying. I'm about to bribe my child.

"Mila?" I ask as I buckle her into the carseat.

"Wha?" My pea asks through her little sobs.

"If you stop crying and calm down, Mama will stop by McDonald's on the way to work."

That seems to do it. She sniffles a little bit, but the tears finally stop. This is technically a win for the both of us. We haven't gotten to eat this morning, so I'm killing two birds with one stone. I pull up to the closest McDonald's and get Mila some hash browns and some sausage. The breakfast of champions.

"Don't make a mess, baby." I warn as I pass the food back to Mila.

She immediately bites into her hashbrown while I unwrap my bacon egg and cheese McGriddle with one hand, the other hand on the steering wheel. By the time our food is eaten, I'm pulling up to Camden and Scarlett's house. It's fairly large and beautiful. I can't wait to see the inside.

That's one of the best parts about my job, getting to see the inside of their houses. It may make me seem creepy, but I just love seeing how people decorate their houses.

I step out of the car and move to the back to get Mila out. Her hands are greasy and there's crumbs on her shirt. Grabbing a pack of baby wipes, I clean her up, then get her out of the carseat.

"Can you be really good for Mama?" I ask Mila as I walk up the park to the house.

"Donal?" Mila tries.

"No, you're not getting more McDonald's. If you can be really, really good, I'll get you a surprise from the store. Okay?"

"Pwize?" Mila asks, tilting her head to the side in question.

"Yes, a surprise. Be good, okay?"

"Otay, Mama."

With that said, I knock on the door and wait for it to open. It takes a minute, but two beautiful women are standing there when the door is finally opened. There's a slightly shorter girl standing shyly behind them. The taller woman has dark brown hair. It's so dark that it's almost black. Her wife has blonde hair and beautiful green eyes.