No Privacy For Hazel

(Smut warning for this chapter!)

Mila POV:

Running as fast as I can, I go into Mama's bathroom and plop down on the floor in front of the sink. Inside are cabinets where Mama keeps her secret stuff. Giggling, I pull open the drawer and grab one of the stick thingys wrapped in paper.

Mama sat on the toilet while she did this, but I can't get up there. It's way too tall. I'm just going to have to get my fake potty. I stand up and run to the bathroom closet. The handle is too tall for me to reach, so I grab the stool Daddy keeps under the sink for me, and push it up the the door.

I finally get it open and pull my potty out of the bottom part of the closet. Throwing open the lid, I sit down and peel the stick open. Inside is a weird tube thingy with a string hanging off of it. I push the end and the string comes out with some cotton on the other part.

Woah! That's cool! Standing up, I run back over to the sink and look at more of Mommy's stuff. There's some stickers under here too! They're weird, though. They have cotton on one side, and stickiness on the other.

Hmm? Maybe I can put them on the wall? With a giggle, I rip the paper off the sticky part and place them on the wall. I empty the whole box by the time Mommy starts looking for me. "Mila! Where are you, baby?" Mama yells.

I giggle and run to hide in the closet. Mama doesn't like when I go through her things. The last time I did, she gave me a 'pankin on my booty. It hurted and I cried lots until Daddy gave me a hug.

"Pea! Mommy's leaving without you if you don't hurry up!" Mama yells again. She sounds like she's in my room.

Mama's probably not even leaving. She does this when she can't find me. It's a silly game. "Okay, bye bye! See you later. Daddy, Mama, and Kai are going to get icecream!"

At Daddy's words, I throw open the closet door and run to find Mama. I want icecream too!

"Gotcha!" Daddy tells me as he picks me up from behind and holds me upside down. I laugh so hard that my belly hurts until Mama asks, "What's that?"

She's pointing to one of the stickers I put on my forehead! "Is Miwa 'icker!" I tell her happily.

Daddy starts to laugh and Mama's face turns red. "Where did you get that sticker?" Mama asks.

"In da bafwoom." I point towards Mama and Daddy's bathroom and Mama runs off into it.

"Here, go to Kai." Daddy tells me while passing me off to my Bubby. I wrap my arms around his neck while he walks behind daddy and into the bathroom.

Inside is my stickers! They're all over the wall, the bathtub, shower door, and the potty! There's even the sick thingys with the strings on them floating in the toilet. They get really, really big when they touch water! It's so cool.

"ICKER!" I yell, pointing to one of the stickers on the bathtub.

Mama's staring really hard with her mouth wide open, Daddy's laughing, and Kai's making a choking noise. "Mila! What did you do?" Mama shouts.

"Miwa awrt!" I yell while clapping my hands together.

Daddy bends over and squeezes his tummy. His face is red and there's tears coming out of his eyes. "Nu, Dada! Nu cwy!"

Dada stands up and shakes his head. He pulls me out of Kai's arms and squeezes me tight. "Sometimes, when grownups are happy they cry. It's called, 'Happy Tears.' You'll learn more about that when you're a grownup!"

I nod at Daddy's words and put my thumb in my mouth. "Mila, what else did you do?" Mama suddenly asks.

"Wook!" I point to the toilet and Mama lifts the lid. She gasps and then pulls me out of Daddy's arms. We both look into the water where the cotton thingys are floating. They're all puffed up and looking like butterflies!