Big Like Brother

(Chapter idea inspired by @fvxking_bangtan Thank you for your chapter suggestion! Feel free to leave more in the comments or on my page!)

Mila POV:

Today I woke up feeling my age. I didn't want to be in diapers or nurse. I just wanted to spend time with my family doing age appropriate things.

Mom and Dad are okay with this. I don't really know how Kai feels, though. Kai hasn't really seen me big, but I want to spend time with him.

Currently, we're sitting down on the couch watching a movie. For the first time ever, Mom and Dad are letting me watch something that's not rated PG. I'm super happy about that.

I'm really engrossed in it and so is Kai. I'm leaning into his side and staring at the television with wide eyes. He has his arm wrapped around my shoulders, a bowl of popcorn is resting on my legs.

It's the average popcorn tub, but it looks huge next to my small frame. Kai and I are splitting it between us, but I'm already getting full.

My stomach is the appropriate size for my body, which means I can't eat huge amounts of food. It's never bothered me. This is the way I've always been.

The movie we're watching finally reaches it's climax and Kai's eyes widen when boobs cross the screen. I laugh and Kai's eyes dart to me.

"You've never seen boobs?" I inquire, tilting my head to the side as I observe him.

"I've seen boobs before." Kai says defensively, but I can tell he's lying.

"Moms boobs don't count because my face and mouth covers everything when I nurse."

Kai sputters and shakes his head. I can tell I got him there. He rolls his eyes and goes back to staring at the screen.

"I've caught you watching porn before, so that means you've had to have seen boobs. Unless you go straight to the gay section..." I putter off when Kai shoves my shoulder and tells me to shut up.

"You can't tell me you've never watched porn before." Kai tells me.

I shrug my shoulders and feel my face heat to about a thousand degrees. "I haven't and won't go through puberty. Sexual urges are developed when teenagers go through puberty. Since I haven't gone through it, I don't have a sex drive.

"I know what sex is, but it doesn't appeal to me. I won't ever be able to have it with my size. This is a fact and one I've known for a while now." I reply matter of factly.

Kai looks momentarily sad for me, but there really is no need for him to be sad. I like my life the way it is now. I've already grieved over the fact that I won't be able to have children or get married. There's no need to obsess over something I'll never have.

I have plenty of family that loves and cares for me. That's the only thing I need.

"Don't you want to do more, though? Don't you want to have a job and all that?" Kai asks after pausing the movie.

"When I was younger I did, but I hear working sucks anyways. I've always wanted to drive, but that also isn't possible. I've known for a while now what my limitations are, Kai.

"What about you? Don't you want to have a family and all that?" I ask, using the same words he used with me.

He laughs and shakes his head, pulling me closer to his side. "Nah, before I met you I wasn't that fond of kids. I'll probably get married and all of that, but I don't see kids in my future."

"You know I'm not really a kid? Don't you?" I ponder.

"Technically you are when you regress. You're quite funny and act like a little kid."