Beat Thy Meat

(Chapter idea inspired by MusicBookMovieLover  and dreamingheavenly  Thank you for your chapter suggestions on my page! All of them were amazing and I plan on incorporating them in my book soon!)

Mila POV:

I'm yelling as loud as I can for Mama and Daddy. They told me to drink my baba, take a nap, and then they would be here when I woke up, but they're not here. I'm about to yell for Kai, when Daddy opens the door and walks in.

He has a big smile on his face and I make grabby hands at him, wanting to be picked up. Mama's behind him, but I'm mad at her. She took away all my stickers and then took my toys away.

"Did you have a good nap, pea?" Daddy asks as he picks me up out of my crib.

I shake my head at him, then lay it down on his shoulder. "Nu. Wan chu." I answer.

"You wanted me? I'm sorry, ladybug. You needed a nap, though." Daddy tells me as he lays me down on the changing table.

He changes my diapee, then picks me back up, handing me to Mama. I whine when I'm placed in her arms. All Mama does is shush me while bouncing me a little bit. "Do you want milky, pea? You can have some from my boobie this time."

I shake my head at Mama's words and ask for Kai. "He's sleeping, ladybug. Have some milky with Mama."

Mommy sits down in the rocking chair and pulls her shirt up. Her boobie comes out and I latch onto it. It's just cause I'm thirsty, though; not because I want it. I'm still mad at her. "Why are you making mean eyes at Mama, ladybug?" Daddy asks.

"Miwa mwad at Mama." I answer around Mama's boobie.

"You're mad at Mama? Why are you mad?"

Mama laughs, making her boobie move. I grunt and wiggle closer to her. "She's mad because I took away her toys." Mama answers for me.

Daddy chuckles and sits down on the floor in front of the rocking chair. I use my foot to grab his ear with my toes, and giggle when Daddy turns his head to fake bite my foot.

"Nom nom nom! This baby foot is so tasty." Dada blows on the bottom of my foot, making it tickle. I shriek and wiggle around in Mama's lap.

My milky is falling out of my mouth, but I don't care. "Babe, stop making Mila laugh. She's getting milk everywhere. Look." Mama points towards her boobie.

Milky is everywhere. It's also all over my face and my onesie. "Sorry, hun. I'll stop. She's just too cute sometimes." Daddy apologizes.

He should get a treat for apologizing. Whenever I do something bad and say sorry, Mama gives me a special treat for using my manners. "I know she's cute, but let her finish nursing." Mama sigh, sits back in the chair, and pats my bum.

I go back to sucking on the pointy thing on her boobie. Her milky fills my mouth and I swallow it down quickly. It's sweet, making my tummy happy. I do a happy wiggle on her lap and Daddy laughs.

A long time passes before Mama switches me to her other boobie. I drink from that one for a while until my tummy gets full. "Are you done, baby?" Mama asks.