Kai's Boyfriend

(Chapter idea inspired by dreamingheavenly Thank you for your chapter suggestion! Feel free to leave more on my page or in the comments.)
Malikai POV:

My foot taps anxiously on the floor as I sit in front of Mom and Dad. They're sitting there snuggled up to each other as we wait for the doorbell to ring. Mila is nowhere in sight, something I'm grateful for. She can be a little much sometimes.

Not that I mind it, but I need this first meeting to go as smoothly as possible. You see, my boyfriends coming to visit the house for the first time. I met him in my third period biology class. We were partnered up together and we instantly hit it off.

I've been in school for about a month now and he's made my transition a lot easier. We hang out at his house a lot after school, but now it's his turn to visit mine.

"Kai! Ere is chu?" Mila shouts right as the doorbell rings.

I stand up to open it before Mom or Dad can. Standing there is West, my boyfriend. By the looks of him you can tell he's the top in our relationship, although things haven't gotten sexual yet.

Black curly hair that reaches the top of his ears, brown piercing eyes, a chiseled jaw and nose, and a toned muscular frame. He's only a few inches taller than me, but our height difference makes me feel more dominated by him.

"Hey, Kai." He smiles.

"Hi, West. Come on in and meet my family." I reply after giving him a brief kiss on the lips.

I guide West into our living room and introduce him to Mom and Dad. They give him warm, welcoming hugs and tell him that he's always welcome.

"The pantry is open to anything you want. Make yourselves comfortable. Just leave your door open." Mom warns with a wink.

I about die right then and there. My face turns several shades of red and I reach up, playing with my lip ring. It's a nervous habit of mine I've had since I got the piercing.

"You never told me you had a younger sister. Where is she?" West says, observing the pictures of Mila on the walls.

"Upstairs. She's probably doing something she's not supposed to be doing." I reply with a shrug of my shoulders as I guide west into the kitchen.

He's walking behind me and I feel heat rush to my groin as he wraps his arms around me, kissing my cheek from behind. I turn my head and pucker my lips, offering him a kiss.

West doesn't deny me. He leans down and gives me a kiss that I really want to deepen, but Hazel and Theo are sitting in the other room.

We break apart and I reach down to adjust myself in my pants. Nobody needs to be seeing that.

"Would you like a snack? Mom and Dad keep this thing pretty stocked." I ask, pointing to the open door of the pantry.

"Sure. Sounds good to me."

West throws his backpack on the island and pulls out his homework, while I grab a can of pringles, fruit snacks, and two cans of pop out of the pantry.

Right as I'm grabbing a cup to fill up with ice for our pops, Mila decides it's a good idea to run downstairs buck ass naked. Our house is a open floor plan, so I can see Mila in the living room from the kitchen.

"Mama! Wuna ate Miwa diapey!" She tells Hazel, running up to our Mom and placing her hands on Mom's knees.

"Did you take your diapey off?" Hazel demands to know.