Christmas Store

Theo POV:

"Come on, ladybug. We're going to the Christmas store!" I whisper excitedly as I lean over Mila's crib.

She's still sleeping peacefully, her thumb firmly placed in her mouth. I lean down and gently start to shake Mila's back.

My babygirl lets out a whine, then turns over onto her back. I definitely have a sleepy baby on my hands.

"Nu, Dada. Miwa sweep." Mila whines, then proceeds to burst into tears.

I hush her, then pick her up under her armpits, cradling her to my chest. Mila rubs her cheek across my peck, rooting around for Hazel's breast. A chuckle escapes me as I exit the room, bringing Mila to Hazel.

I find Hazel in the shower, washing her hair. My wife's arms are raised over her head, making her breasts raise higher. The sight makes my mouth water and my cock hard. I choose to ignore him, though. He's always hard when I see my wife.

"Mamaaa..." Mila whines as soon as she sees Hazel through the foggy, glass shower door.

Hazel's eyes open and she wipes the water from them. Her mouth splits into a large smile when she sees Mila making grabby hands at her.

"She can come in here with me. Just strip her." Hazel tells me after cracking the shower door open a little bit.

I nod my head and move towards the sink to set Mila on it. She whines when I set her down, but stops when I strip off her shirt, pants, and diaper.

"Nakey Mila!" I say, my voice full of exuberance in hopes that it'll help Mila wake up.

All my voice earns me is a sharp cry and a yell for Mama. With a sigh, I lift my baby back up, and hand her to Hazel in the shower. Mila snuggles up to Hazel and automatically begins to suck on the nipple close to her face.

Since I need a shower too, I decide to just get in and join them. I quickly remove my clothes, then step in behind Hazel. My arms automatically go around my two favorite girls.

Mila being Mila, decided to glare at me over Hazel's shoulder.

"What?" I ask curiously. There's no reason for Mila to be upset with me.

"Miwa Mama." My princess tells me seriously.

I chuckle and shake my head. This girl gets seriously territorial over Hazel sometimes. Some days, I'm her favorite person, other days all she wants is her Mama. It's completely understandable, though.

I don't have breasts to suck on for comfort or that special Mommy touch that makes everything okay. I'm just plain ol' Dad.

"Yes, that's your Mama." I finally say after wetting my hair down and running shampoo through the blonde strands.

Mila continues to suck on Hazel's breast while I ogle my naked wife. Hazel rolls her eyes and starts rocking Mila a little bit. The action seems to make our baby more tired than she already is.

"You're putting her to sleep." I warn seriously.

"I can't help it. She looks so peaceful when she nurses. It makes me feel content." Hazel whispers reverently as she uses her hand that's not holding Mila to stroke her cheek.

"You'll be saying that now, but when she refuses to nap later because we let her sleep in, that's on you."

Hazel rolls her eyes and continues rocking Mila. Our daughter looks like she's in paradise. Her whole body is relaxed as she slowly suckles on Hazel's breast. Warm water is running over her back, making Mila coo contently.