Creeps

Mila POV:

"Milaaa, wake up. We're going to get something to eat." Kai's voice whispers next to my ear.

I whine and turn my cheek into his man boobie. I'm cold and little bumps cover my whole body. "Let's get out of the water. Mama will wrap you up in a towel." Dada's voice says from beside me.

There's lots and lots of other voices too. It's too noisy and the sound is hurting my ears. "Come to Mama, pea. We'll warm you up and you can have some milky." Mama's voice says.

I'm pulled from Kai's arms and my eyes finally open. I see that we're still in the water park and I'm in Mama's arms. "There's those pretty eyes. You slept for a really long time, pea. Are you ready for some milky?" Mama asks while sitting down in a chair.

She wraps a towel around me while I rub my eyes. My hair is all floppy and hanging in front of my face. "Here, babygirl. Go ahead and have some milkies." Mama tells me as she unties her boobie holder.

Her boobie slides out and I poke the pink thing where my milky comes out of. "Don't play, eat." Mama tells me while laughing.

I lean forward and take Mama's boobie in my mouth. It smells like the pool but her milky tastes good. I suck and suck until Mama tells me to slow down. Milky is leaking out of my mouth and pouring down my chin.

"Mila, I told you to slow down. I know you just woke up, but you're hurting Mama." Mommy tells me while moving her boobie in my mouth a little bit.

I stare up at her and slow down sucking. Just a little bit, though. Mama looks down at me and sighs, "I guess that's better. After you're done we're going to go into the bathroom and change that nasty swim diapee."

Mama's wrong. I only poopied a little bit. There's still some more poopies in there, and I grunt around Mama's boobie as I try to push them out. "Owwwieee." I cry when my poopie doesn't come out.

Dada leans over Mama's shoulder and looks down at me. "After she's done nursing, push her knees up to her stomach to try and relieve the pressure on her bowels."

Mama sighs and leans down to kiss me. She switches me to her other boobie and runs her finger down my nose. I'm still trying to push my poopies out but it's stuck. It's making my tummy owie.

"Owie, Kai." I cry while still sucking on Mama's boobie.

"She might be constipated. Pizza backs her up and that's what we had for dinner last night." Daddy tells Mama.

He grabs my hand and rubs it with his bigger one. Kai is sitting next to Mama and rubbing my belly. I keep pushing while I drink my milkies, but nothings coming out.

Tears leak out of my eyes and I whimper. "Okay, baby. Stop pushing. We'll get you something that stops the owie." Dada tells me.

Mama pats my bum and rocks me back and forth. "Hush, let's go get some lunch. This has to go over your head if you want to keep drinking your milky." Mama holds up a towel then puts it over my head, covering her boobie.

She stands up and walks off somewhere while I play with the pink thing on Mama's other boobie. It's pointy and leaking milky. It wets my hand making me giggle.

"Mila, stop playing with Mama's nipple." Dada says over the sound of lots of peoples voices.

I laugh again and keep on playing with the pink thing. "What is she doing?" Kai asks. I can't see them because my head is covered, but I can still hear them.

"She's just playing around. It helps with my milk output and production when she does that." Mommy explains to Kai.

Mama keeps walking somewhere and then sits down. Daddy reaches under the towel and grabs my foot, playing with my toes. "Are you finally finished, ladybug?" He asks.