Adult Time

(Smut warning for this chapter!)

Theo POV:

"Give me a kiss goodnight, ladybug. We'll see you in the morning!" I say, taking Mila out of my Mom's arms to give her a kiss goodnight.

She's sleeping in my parents hotel room tonight so Hazel and I can finally have some adult time. "Ni ni, Dada. I wuv chu!" Mila says, throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me tight.

Cuddling Mila close, I give her a kiss then hand her over to Hazel. "Good night, pea. Be good for Teeta and Grampy." Hazel gives her a quick hug and kiss and passes Mila back to Mom.

"Have fun." Rose winks at us then walks out the door.

As soon as the doors shut I pounce on Hazel, pushing her up against the wall I take her lips in a hard kiss. Her lips are soft and pliant against mine, giving back as good as she takes. I bite Hazel's lip roughly and she moans softly into my mouth. I feel her hands slide up the back of my neck and into my hair, tugging me closer.

"Fuck, babe." I groan, rubbing my growing erection against her stomach.

Swiping my tongue against the seam of her lips, I silently ask for entrance. I don't have to wait a second until I feel her mouth open. Hazel's tongue tangles with mine while I rub my hands over her hips, up the sides of her stomach, and to her breasts.

"Theo, move to the couch..." Hazel Moans against my mouth.

Breaking the kiss, I toss my shirt off and grab Hazel's hand, practically pulling her to the couch.

I pull her down on top of me so she's straddling my hips and she automatically grinds her wet, little pussy against my cock. Groaning, I pull her by the back of her neck and kiss her again. Hazel's practically panting by now, moaning and arching her chest into mine.

Breaking the kiss, I place my palm on the center of her chest and push her back a little bit. Her hands automatically go to the hem of her shirt and she lifts it over her head, discarding it on the floor. She does the same with her black, lace bra until she's sitting half naked on top of me.

Hazel's a wonder to look at. Her waist is slim from eating healthy and working out when she finds the time, and her breasts are high on her chest and firm from nursing Mila. I feel my cock twitch in my jeans just looking at her.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I whisper, drawing my hands up from the base of her stomach, over her ribs, and up to her breasts.

I cup both of them in my hands and give a firm squeeze. Hazel throws her head back and moans, moving her hips to try and get friction where she most needs it. I give her nipples a firm tug and watch as a little bit of milk comes out of it, wetting my fingers.

"Stand up and take your jeans off, slowly." I instruct, my voice rough from arousal.

Hazel gets up off my lap and slowly unbuttons and unzips her jeans, teasing me. Her hips shake as she pulls them down, revealing a tiny, black lace thong that matches her bra. "God Damn, babe. So fucking hot." I pull at the buckle of my belt and take it off, throwing it on the floor next to Hazel's discarded shirt.

I go to unbuckle my jeans when Hazel places her hand on top of mine, stopping the movement. Sinking down to her knees in front of me she lustfully says, "Let me." I stare down at her as she unbuttons my pants and slides down my zipper. I lift my hips off the couch so she can pull my jeans and boxer briefs off.