Arcade Time

Hazel POV:

After another hour and a half on the road, we finally arrive at the water park. The building is absolutely massive and there's tons of cars parked in the parking lot.

Mila fell asleep a while ago, so I'm not able to get her reaction to seeing where we are. I'm a little bit upset about it, but I'll live.

"Pull into that spot!" I yell at Theo when I spot a parking space between two, large vans.

He jerks the wheel to the left and pulls into the space. "You scared the crap out of me yelling like that!" Theo replies while trying to line the car perfectly into the space.

Kai grumbles from the back while shaking his head. "You guys need to be quiet! Your voices are waking the baby up."

At Kai's words, I still and turn my head to look at the mirror attached to the car seat. Since Mila's carseat is rear facing, we can't see her from the front. Theo bought a mirror that attaches to the back of the car seat so we can see her little face.

Currently, she's fast asleep and sucking on her pacifier. Her legs are dropped out in the butterfly position, and she's gripping Kai's hand loosely. My baby looks like an angel.

"I'll get her out while you and Kai unload the car." I fell the boys once Theo is fully parked.

Stepping out of the car, I round it to Mila's side and silently open the door. I make sure to grab a blanket out of the bag in case I have to nurse her if she wakes up.

After tossing the blanket over my shoulder, I get to work unbuckling the harness. It takes me a minute since Mila's asleep, but I eventually get it.

Once Mila's in my arms I wrap the blanket around her tiny body. There's a slight breeze and it's cold outside. "Alright, we got the bags." Theo says from behind the car.

He closes the trunk lid while Kai stands off to the side, holding three bags. "Let's go. These are heavy." Kai tells us while walking to the front doors of the park.

I follow behind him while Theo pulls up the rear. Mila's slowly waking up in my arms and I want her to stay asleep for a little bit longer. We're not going to the water park portion of the hotel until tomorrow morning.

There's an arcade for Kai and children's play area that Mila can play in for today. "Do I have my own room?" Kai suddenly asks while a family holds the door open for us to enter.

I give them a polite thanks then tell Kai, "No. We got a room with two queen sized beds. Mila will either sleep with you, me, or in her pack-and-play."

Kai nods his head and replies with, "Good. I didn't want to be by myself."

I'm glad he's opening up more about his feelings. It's been a challenge for us to get Kai to tell us about how he's feeling or if he dislikes something. He's come a long way and I'm insanely proud of him.

"She'll probably sleep with you, Kai. You know how she idolizes you." Theo tells him as we walk up front to the checkin desk.

While Theo checks us in, I make my way to a chair to sit. Mila's heavy in her sleep and her weight is making my arms hurt.

As soon as I sit down, Mila begins to stir. She opens her mouth and the pacifier that she was sucking on, falls out. She begins to root around for my breast, making little whimpering noises.

"Shhh, Mama's here." I whisper over the sound of multiple people talking.

The lobby is pretty busy and plus, I can hear the water rushing from the water park in here. No doubt that it's waking up Mila.