Haircut

(Smut warning for this chapter!)

Hazel POV:

Early morning light shines through the curtains while Theo wraps his arms around my waist. He slides me across the bed so my butt is pressed against his hard cock. "The baby's asleep in her room..." Theo says with a hint of suggestion in his voice.

In answer I grind my ass back against him. Theo groans and grabs my hip, helping to control my movement. I can feel wetness building between my thighs and Theo moves the hand that's on my thigh into my panties. "You're fucking soaked." Theo whispers in my ear before gently biting down on the lobe.

He slides his fingers through my wet folds before sinking one into me. His thumb find my clit while his finger pumps into me. My hips are rocking in time to Theo's strokes on my clit. Soft moans escape my mouth and I begin to feel the beginning of my orgasm. "Come on, baby. I can feel your pretty pussy tightening on my fingers. Come."

And just like that, I do. My moans rise in volume until Theo presses his hand that isn't fingering me to my mouth. Effectively smothering my moans. He slips my panties down my legs and I help him by kicking them off my feet.

Theo removes his soaked fingers from my pussy, then I feel the tip of his cock slide up and down my folds. He lifts up my top leg, pulls it back so it's on top of his legs, then slowly starts to slide into me. I grind back on him and I swear I see stars when he bottoms out.

He holds himself still until I'm practically panting. "Move, babe. Please." I whine.

Theo shoves his face in the back of my neck and slowly starts to thrust. His hand moved back to my clit, gently circling the bundle of nerves. "That's it, squeeze my cock." Theo whispers aggressively.

I squeeze my pussy around Theo's cock and his thrusting picks up speed. Suddenly Theo pulls out of me and turns me onto my stomach, drawing my hips up and back in the air. He kneels behind me and in another second, I feel him slip back in my body.

My upper chest is pressed to the bed along with my head, my arms gripping the sheets as Theo pounds into me ruthlessly. I feel a stinging on my ass cheek and Theo says, "If I have to tell you one more time to quiet your pretty little moans, I'm going to spank your ass."

The sentence makes my stomach pinch harder with arousal and I can't help it, I slip my hand between the bed and my body, sliding it down until I reach my clit. I circle the bud while Theo grunts from behind me.

He takes a hold of my hair and pulls me up so I'm sitting on his lap, my thighs outside of his. My hand is slapped away from my clit and Theo takes over rubbing me. I place my hands on his knees and start to ride him. His chest is sweaty against my back and his breath his hot in my ear.

I can feel another orgasm building. This one stronger than the first. Theo presses harder on my clit while I slam myself down him. The sounds of my wetness rise and infiltrate my ears. It would be embarrassing if I could form a coherent thought right now. All I'm thinking about is my impending orgasm and the feeling of Theo's cock thrusting into me from below.

Taking my hands of Theo's knees, I raise them up my stomach and up to my breasts. All it takes if one twist of both my nipples and I'm coming again. Theo swears harshly then pushes me back down onto the mattress. He presses his hand to the back of my neck while he ruts into me, chasing his own release.

A moment later I feel Theo's cock twitch inside me as he cums. He holds his body still on top of mine until he gives a few more lazy pumps, then pulls himself from my body.

I'm panting into the mattress, trying to recover from our morning activities. Theo's sprawled out on his back beside me and isn't fairing much better.