Family Photos

(Option two won my poll on what today's chapter was going to be. Don't worry, tomorrow's chapter will be the Mommy and Me class!)

Hazel POV:

A few weeks ago, Theo asked to get some family photos done for his office. We decided that today's the day we're going to do it. It's a beautiful, sunny day and the weathers actually warm for a change. It's perfect.

The only problem is my ornery little girl is refusing to let me dress her. She woke up ready to run around and play today. Mila hardly held still this morning when I was trying to nurse her. She was either playing with her feet, wiggling around, or she kept unlatching then re-latching. I eventually just set her on the floor so she could go run off and play while Theo and I got ready.

The only problem is I had no time to pump, so now my breasts feel like they're about to burst. I kind of want to get some black and white photos of Mila nursing. Maybe it's a good thing that she didn't nurse this morning because now she'll want to nurse at the studio.

I've seen some really beautiful photos of toddlers and babies nursing and I want some done for myself. The photos show a beautiful bond between mothers and their babies.

There's a large wall in the living room where we could hang a photo of that sort.

I picked out the color scheme for our pictures. Light blue jeans and matching white t-shirts. It's basic but it makes us stick out as a family unit. Even Luna is joining us. I bought her a white hair bow to match us.

Mila has a change of clothes because we're planning on having photos of just her by herself taken too. The second outfit is just a plain, pink tutu. It's adorable and she'll look so cute in it.

"Mila, don't make me get Daddy." I warn after the second attempt to slide the baby stretchy jeans up her chubby thighs.

She's wiggling around on her changing table and giggling like crazy. "Nu, Mama. Miwa gu!" Mila shouts as she rolls onto her stomach.

Nope, she won't listen to me. Mila's currently going through a faze where she loves to not listen to me. I honestly think it's because Theo's back at work and she wants his attention. Wether it be negative or not.

It usually ends up with her in timeout screaming her little heart out. "I'll give you one more chance, pea. Be good or I'm calling Daddy in the room and he's going to smack your bum." I warn.

Instead of listening to me, Mila bursts into tears. She flops down on the table and cries while I dress her. At least she's being still but now I feel bad. Quickly grabbing a burp rag, I place it over my shoulder to protect my white shirt from snot and tears, then lift Mila up.

She cries on my shoulder miserably as I gently pace around the room. "I'm sorry, pea. You weren't listening to Mama. I don't like calling Daddy in to punish you, but you're not listening to me. I love you very much but you weren't making smart choices."

Mila whimpers into my shoulder and wipes her snot on the burp rag. That is exactly why I put that there. "Miwa sowwy, Mama."

"You're forgiven. Let's clean up your face then go find Daddy." I announce before carrying Mila into the bathroom and setting her down on the counter.

Grabbing a rag out of the linen closet, I wet it with warm water, and gently wipe Mila's snot and tears. She doesn't fuss at all but I can tell she doesn't like it. I finish quickly and toss the dirty, wet rag into the sink.

While I'm in here I decide to do her hair. I brush her blonde strands then part it down the middle. Grabbing two hair ties, I wrap them around my wrist as I make two pigtails. After the pigtails are made, I braid them and then twist them up so they turn into braided space buns.