Should've Stayed At School

(Chapter idea inspired by bvmchloe Thank you for the chapter suggestion! Feel free to leave more in the comments or on my page!)

Hazel POV:

Mila's finally down for her nap and Kai is off at school. Theo and I took the day off work so we could pack more boxes in preparation for our move. Currently, we're just laying in bed.

I've been trying to convince Theo to let me peg him for a while now. It's something I'm interested in doing, but he always turns me down. I'm laying here in bed trying to convince him.

"I'll let you do it to me if you let me do it to you." I whine.

That catches Theo's attention. Usually, I don't let him anywhere near my back door. We've played with toys on occasion and I've let him do it a couple times, but it's just not my cup of tea.

"I'll agree to it, but on certain terms." Theo says cautiously.

I'm about jumping out of my skin in excitement. I've been wanting to do this for forever now and I'm finally getting my opportunity.

"Yes?" I say as calmly as I can manage.

"If I don't like it we never do it again, you tell nobody about this, and I'll prep myself. I'm sorry to say this, but feeling your fingers in my butt isn't something I'm fond of."

"Deal!" I almost shout.

I have to remind myself to keep it down. Mila's asleep and if we wake her up, I probably won't get this opportunity again.

"Let's get this over with then." Theo stands up and grabs the lube out of our bedside drawer.

I watch as he walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. While he's busy doing that, I go into my secret drawers and pull out my strap on with the harness.

After thinking about it for a moment, I decide to get naked before I put it on. Stripping out of my clothes, I step into the harness and pull it up my legs. This one is specifically made so that there's a vibrator on the inside that rests against my clit.

Theo groans loudly in the bathroom as I attach the dildo to the harness. The sound arouses me and I can feel my face flush. What I really want to do is barge inside that bathroom, bend my husband over, and plow into him. He has his limits, though and I'll respect them.

It takes a while for Theo to come out of the bathroom. I think it's more nerves than anything. By the time he comes out, I'm laying on the bed and fondling my breasts.

His eyes zero in on my tits and he groans rather loudly. I take notice of his cock slowly beginning to harden. He's naked as well and takes quick strides to the bed.

It's been a while since we've been intimate. Between Mila always ending up in our bed in the middle of the night, me being sick, and the both of us being exhausted at the end of the day, we haven't really had time for each other.

Theo kneels on the edge of the mattress and leans down to give me a brief kiss on the lips. It's quick, but still passionate. His hand comes up to cup my left breast, his lips moving down to lick and suck my right.

A soft moan escapes me when I feel his warm, wet mouth engulf my nipple. Every time he sucks I feel it in my clit.

It's then I realize he's trying to distract me. I push his head away from my breasts and sit up saying, "No, you're not going to distract me from my fun. Hands and knees, big boy."

My husband groans loudly, but gets into the position I instructed him to be in. His ass is in the air and I can't help myself, I slap his ass hard. Theo has a great butt for a man. It's firm and we'll rounded. My husband has a bubble butt.