Back in America

Hazel POV:

Mila clings to my body as we exit our plane. We headed home today after I finished the new decor in Scarlett and Camden's house. Mila played her little heart out with Briella and cried when I told her it was time to go home.

We spent a total of two weeks in Canada and I was missing my husband and my son. Mila was also starting to get antsy. She's off her routine and kept asking for her Dada.

"Almost home, pea." I whisper to Mila as I put her back in her sling.

She pulls on my shirt and looks up at me with hazel colored puppy eyes. "Okay, you can have some."

Lifting the left edge of my shirt, I unlatch my bra, then get Mila situated on my breast. She suckles slowly and and reaches over to twiddle with my other breast.

I roll my eyes and cover her with a blanket. She'll fall asleep soon enough. Theo and Kai will probably wake her up when we get home, so it's best if she stays asleep for now.

After grabbing my luggage out of baggage claim, I head towards long term parking where my car is. I get Mila's carseat back in, then slowly unlatch her from my breast. She whines a tiny bit, but stops when I place one of her Nuks in her mouth.

Finally, we're on our way home. When I pull up into the driveway, Theo and Kai rush towards the car. Theo comes to my side and lifts me out of the car. He presses a kiss to my lips while Kai gets his sister from the backseat.

Mila whines when the cold night air hits her skin, but settles when she sees it's Kai holding her.

"BROBBER!" My pea screeches excitedly.

She wraps her tiny arms around Kai and kisses his cheek. Kai smiles and blows raspberries on Mina's chubby cheek.

"Missed you, sissy."

"Miwa 'iss chu tew, Kai!" Mila wiggles happily in his arms, but that all stops when she spots Theo.

"DADA!" Mila screams, wiggling to get out of Kai's arms.

My son sets her down on the ground and we watch as Mila runs as fast as she can to Theo. He crouches down and holds his arms out to Mila. Our girl throws her tiny body into his arms, trusting that he'll catch her.

Theo catches Mila and stands up, tossing her in the air. He catches her and hugs his ladybug close to his body. "Hi, ladybug. Daddy missed you. You want to sleep with Mama and Daddy tonight?"

Mila nods and wraps her legs around Theo, refusing to let go of him.

"You stole my baby." I fake pout as I start to retrieve my bags out of the back of the car.

Kai helps and we bring them into the house. The hallways are lined with boxes and everything looks empty. There's only our furniture, no decorations in sight.

"Holy crap. You really got everything packed while we were gone." I comment with my hands on my hips.

Kai comes over and I wrap my arms around him, kissing the top of his head. "Missed you, baby boy."

He turns red at my words but replies, "I missed you too, Mom. We got a lot of packing done. It was easier since Mila wasn't here."

I mean, it's true. Mila would've been a huge distraction. Whenever I would try to pack before we left, she would climb into all the boxes or pull all the stuff I had put in the boxes, out.

"Thank you for helping your Dad. I'm proud of you."

Kai beams up at me, then breaks the hug to go get Mila from Theo. She's babbling about Briella and all the stuff they got into. Those two were double trouble. We'll definitely have to visit another time.