Office Shenanigans

Theo POV:

In a split second, Mila has my office door  open and I can hear the patter of her feet as she runs away. Hazel and I both stand up at the same time to chase her. By the time I get out of the office, Mila's half way down the hall and giggling like crazy.

"Mila, come back to Daddy!" I whisper-yell at her.

My coworkers heads are turned towards Mila and they're laughing. My little girl is running in in between peoples legs, around cubicles, and being a cute distraction to my workers. "Nu, Dada!" She yells when I get closer to her.

I'm about to pick her up when my assistant, Ben, scoops her up in his arms. "And what do I have here?" Ben asks as he dangles Mila by her ankles.

Mila laughs so hard that her cheeks turn red and she's gasping between every giggle. "Chu 'ot Miwa!"

"I got Mila? And why is she running around her Daddy's office like crazy?" Ben holds her ankle with one hand and tickles her tummy with the other.

"I dunno." Miwa replies, still upside down.

Ben adjusts her so she's upright and sitting on his hip. "Well, finders keepers. I guess I'm keeping you now." Ben shrugs his shoulders and goes to walk off.

"Nu! Dada, 'elp me!" Mila stretches her arms out to me and I grin, plucking her out of Ben's arms.

Mila cuddles into me before turning her head to glare at Ben. "Miwa's Dada." She says, marking me as hers.

Ben chuckles and nods, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Okay, that's your Daddy. I'm sorry."

She nods, satisfied with his apology and goes back to snuggling me. The women in my office are staring at me with open mouths. Most of them didn't know I was a father. A lot of them liked to openly flirt with me, even after they see the ring on my finger. It's annoying and I've had to speak with Human Resources multiple times because of it.

"Come on, ladybug. Let's go back to Dada's office." I say while rubbing Mila's back.

Hazel comes to stand beside me and I hold open my office doors for her. I set Mila on the floor and move to sit behind my desk. There's framed photos of Mila and Hazel cuddling and smiling at the camera sitting next to my desktop. I really want to get professional photos of all of us done.

Hazel comes to sit on the side of my desk and I say, "I want to get photos of all of done. Maybe make one into a big canvas for that blank wall over there." I point to the large, blank wall space on the left side of my office.

"We can get that done. I'll look into some professional photographers." Hazel replies and crosses her legs.

Looking over my desk, I see Mila fascinated with my plant. She's playing with the leaves and babbling to it. "What are you doing, Mila?" I ask.

"Pwant, Dada." Mila points to plant like I can't see it myself. She's so cute, I love her.

"Yup, that's Daddy's plant. Can you come over here? Dada will show you his computer." I really just want her away from that plant before she destroys it.

Mila runs towards my legs at full speed and I catch her before she hurts herself. Placing her on my knee, I wiggle my mouse to wake up the monitor. Going to YouTube, I start up 'Baby Shark' so Mila can dance. She loves this annoying song and since she's wrapped around my finger, I have to play it for her.

When she hears the opening to the song, Mila begins to wiggle happily in my lap. While she's distracted by the music, I reply to some emails. "You're really good at typing one handed." Hazel points out.