I need to think things through better

Hi everyone. So. I spent the last few days having a liiiiittle bit of a mental breakdown LOL. Quit my full time job, cried for a whole day because I'm 27 and have absolutely zero clue what I'm going to do outside of corporate retail...but I was so unhappy, I needed a major change. 

Then I needed to go back in time and relive Model Call and I was reminded how happy writing makes me and how much I adored creating these characters lives. I started Model Call: Reimagined entirely prematurely. SO. Since I'm unemployed and have a gross amount of time on my hands I'm going to re-reimagine this story. It will be fictionalized completely, with every other character changed, but Harry Styles and Paige Reifler will still be the face claims of Nora and Jamie. I've decided to give MC 2.0 a really serious shot. It matters to me so much and reading it back, reading all of your comments and realizing that you guys have been along for this journey the entire time makes my heart so emotional and so full. YOU deserve this. I'd love to actually publish it when I'm finished!

It's funny, I've tried over and over again to start new stories and new characters but I just can't seem to let Harry and Nora go. 

Stay tuned...I'll have some updates up soon!

I love you xoxo.