64.

Thursday, January 31st 2019 — Nora

I hear his footsteps as he walks down the stairs and I turn around just in time for him to enter the kitchen

I hear his footsteps as he walks down the stairs and I turn around just in time for him to enter the kitchen. He sniffs the air. "Have you fixed a pot of coffee?" I nod as I sip my cup of black, dark roast.

"I needed a pick-me-up." He walks to me and kisses my forehead, with his hand resting easily on my tummy. "Do you want some?"

"Come to think of it, yeah, I should probably wake myself up a bit."

"What did we do all day besides change an unusual amount of diapers."

"We're parents, isn't being consistently tired part of being mummy and daddy?"

"I suppose." I flash him a smile before gulping a hefty sip. "Lara texted, she and Eric are almost here."

"Oh, alright. You look absolutely ravishing, by the way." I was incredibly happy that I was no longer sick, and Harry, miraculously, never caught a thing. So, he'd decided that we'd have a date night, his first step in making up the anniversary mishap.

"You...are so gorgeous, and I am so lucky." He pulls me in by my backside and presses a hard kiss to my mouth.

"Mmm..." He hums against my lips. We're interrupted by the doorbell ringing. "Just...awful timing." I giggle and strut away from him.

"Down some coffee, baby." I call, as my heels clack against the wooden stairs. When I open the door, Lara and Eric smile and greet me with hugs.

"Hey, sexy mama." I close it behind them.

"Thank you guys so much for doing this."

"We're always happy to, Nory."

"Yeah," Lara agrees with Eric. "And Lo's at a sleepover...we're ready for a cozy night in with our perfect niece and nephew."

"We've been total hermits this week, I think we need this."

"You totally need this. Go and have a nice kid-free night." Harry comes up to the foyer and he and Eric immediately bro embrace.