15.

Hi readers! I made chapter fifteen a long one to celebrate the fact that I finally finished the trailer for this fan-fiction. It may be shit, but hey, it's cute-ish (I think, I could be wrong). I'm attaching it above, and right below this Author's Note! Anyhow, watch it, don't watch it...but if you do, let me know what you think, and please, for the love of #Norry enjoy it! Also if you could please vote and comment that'd be grand! Love, love, love you all xo.

===

Harry was laying on the bed, reading about god knows what, when Nora walked in. She was only slightly tipsy from the three martinis. She crawled across the bed and laid her head in his lap, while he leaned down to kiss her. "Hi, baby." He cooed, softly.

"Hi, you." She whispered back.

"How was your day?"

"Long." She sighed, "Long, and I missed you."

"Did you have a good time with your friend?" She sat up now, and nodded.

"I really did, yeah. I met his boyfriend, and he was so sweet."

"You'd never met him before?"

"No, I haven't seen Levi in like, two years, I think? He and Landon, who's older, have been together for about a year. They live in Boston now, but they're moving here in a couple months, when they find a place."

"What do they do?"

"Levi works for a law firm and Landon is an interior designer." She answered, "Really handsome guys. Every girl was, like, fucking in love with Levi when we were in school."

"Were you?" Harry asked, smiling.

"Actually, come to think of it, I was one one of the first people who knew. He came out right after Halloween in the eighth grade. He and I were really close after that."

"That's nice, at least he'll have you when he's here."

"Yeah, definitely. It was really nice, finally seeing him again."

"Was the rest of your day alright? How was the shoot?"

"Ugh! The shoot was amazing. Gigi and I had so much fun, I can't even tell you."

"Oh yeah?" Harry grinned at the pretty, slightly drunk girl beside him.

"We talked about you."

"So she knows?"

"I figure, if anyone's gonna, it's Gigi."

"How's, erm—how's Zayn doing? Did she say?" Nora shook her head.

"What's the deal with you two?"

"I guess it's a bit silly, now that it's been as long as it has."

"He's happy, Harry. Gigi's said so, and I've seen it. Granted, I didn't know him when he was in One Direction, but I feel like he was probably really unhappy." Harry simply nodded and Nora could see the sadness in his expression. "When are you leaving?" He looked up at her, confused.

"Why? do you want me gone already, Dodson?"

"The opposite actually. Gigi and Zayn are going to L.A tomorrow, but she and I were thinking that maybe...the four of us could have a taco and margarita night here, on Wednesday, maybe...when they get back?" He was silent, "What do you think?"