Your opinion matters to me!

Hi loves!

What a crazy time we're in. First off, I'd like to say that I hope all of you are safe and happy and healthy, wherever you are in the world. 

I'm writing this today, because I've been approached by some people about publishing Model Call. 

Here's my dilemma. I started writing to escape from whatever crap I've gone through. It's such a amazing creative outlet and it's helped me so much. Part of me feels like if I tried to make a career out of it, I'd end up resenting it, and that would be a shame. With that being said, Model Call was different for me. As some of you know, I've written other works that were enjoyable to me, but looking at them now, they feel like a bit of a failure. 

Model Call was my favorite journey of them all. I felt so connected to each character, and I still do. And in a way, I think I've always wanted more from it. But I went over it again and again in my head and it just felt like the storyline was exhausted. 

After by Anna Todd was the first ever fan-fiction I ever read, and like most of you...it hooked me so hard and I was so invested in the characters and the story. I was hooked on every chapter and I waited patiently and eagerly for every new update and each sequel...when she went on to publish it, selfishly, I felt like a lost those characters that I'd become so connected to. But in the end, it was the best route for her to go. 

I do not want to make a career out of writing. I do not want to give up my escape. But I want to give you more

I'd never take Model Call off of Wattpad, nor would I ever change anything about it on Wattpad. But I've been thinking about reimagining it, a separate version. So much has happened since I began this story in December 2016. The world has changed so much, and I've changed. We've all changed. I sort of want to incorporate life since 2016. Everything that has happened. 

If I did this, it would not be a fan-fiction version. It would be different, that's for sure. The premise would be the same, of course. But obviously so many details would be changed. Like I said, I will never take this version of Model Call, with our  Harry and our  Nora, off of Wattpad. I would create a new story, as another work. 

But I do this for you. Your feelings and your reactions are what drive me. They make me want to write more and give you as much as I can. I appreciate you all so much for going on this journey with me, and of course, with Harry and Nora. You matter. Your voices matter.

So comment on this if you have any ideas, concerns or objections. Whatever you feel, say it. Tell me. Private message me if you feel the need. 

I love you all so much and I wouldn't be where I am as a writer today, if it weren't for all of you!