11.

Hi everyone! We're past the 1K part, which I'm so happy about! I've missed writing about our favorite British boy. 

I was a little absent this week due to the new year. My friends and I all drove up to South Tahoe for Snowglobe 2017, which was fucking amazing, and to ring in the new year! I brought my laptop in hopes of getting this chapter up, but unfortunately, I failed. I mean, five days in cozy cabin, just inches away from a beautiful winter wonderland, one would think I'd be able to get shit done, but no. Anyhow, here we go. Let me know what you think of this story so far and comment and vote and share with your friends! Let's get this thing to 2K by next week!

So much love, Em.

===

Let me know when you land, yeah? Nora smiled as she thought back to her goodbye with Harry and his concern for her safe arrival in New York. As the taxi neared her apartment building, she texted him back.

Nora: I landed safely and I'm en route to my place...xo

She was very excited to be home, even though she felt utterly exhausted. She missed her cats and she missed her friends and even more so, her family. So yes, she was jet lagged and kind of grouchy but she was home.

Harry: I'm very glad...do you miss me yet?

Nora bit her lip and grinned, just his text alone made her giddy.

Nora: Hmm...not yet. Do you miss me?

Harry: Very much so, yes.

Nora: Aw!

Harry: It's true. Might have to fly over sooner.

Nora: You should do that.

Harry: Should I?

Nora: Please. We can hole up at mine...it can be your Christmas gift to me!

Harry: I'll book a flight.

Nora was on top of the world. After the two nights they spent together, she was happy with the way she felt about him. He was infectious, Harry Styles. A wonderfully infectious boy with a smile that could outshine the sun, and Nora liked him. It was all very simple. Rather, it seemed to be.

Nora: So, Mr. Styles, when shall I expect you?

Harry: When would you like me?

Nora: If I had it my way, right now.

Harry: Is tomorrow too soon?

Nora: What do you think?

Harry: I'd say tomorrow isn't soon enough, but according to airlines, it's the soonest we're gonna get.

Nora: It works for me.

Harry: I'll let you know when I get a flight, doll.

Nora put her phone down and fought the urge to squeal. She was in a cab for goodness sake. And what on earth was happening to her? Why was this ex-pop singer boy making her feel so many things, so early on? She wasn't sure what it was about him, but she only wanted more. As the taxi pulled up in front of her building, her phone vibrated from a call coming in. She swiped her credit card, paying for the ride while pressing the answer button.

"Lara?"

"Hi, peanut." Her older sister answered.

"Hello, hello! What's up?"

"I'm in the city and I got the Facebook notif' that you're nearby!"

"Yes! I am! I'm walking up to my place now."