70.

Hi guys! 

Okay, so I know the four year jump is a little crazy, but I've been planning this for quite some time now. As soon as the wedding happened, I was jumping. I've been really looking forward to writing about Rosie and Peter at this age (five years old) and I'm excited for you to meet them! It was super hard to write them in as babies, you know? I saw that a few of you did notice me leaving them out of chapters.

Oliver Bailey is a five year old model and he's Peter's face claim.

Ivanka Kuvaeva is also a five year old model and she's Rosie's face claim

They're obviously stunning children, and I thought it was only fitting for Nora and Harry to have extremely adorable offspring (duh)

So, without further ado, welcome to the end of of the year 2022, my lovely readers!

Quick side-note: I've done my research, and as far as I've looked into, these two little ones are, in fact, five years old, Ivanka being newly so. Oliver, I was skeptical about in the beginning cause he doesn't really look it, but then I confirmed that he is! A tad bit on the older side of five, but still five! So please, no comments about their ages lol. I promise, I wouldn't lie to you!

===

Four Years Later — December 12th, 2022 — Nora

"Mummy!" Although my eyes were busy scouring the shelf for my favorite almond butter, I looked down at Rosie to see what she wanted

"What baby?"

"Can I have this?" She was holding up a jar of Trader Joe's Cookie Butter, which just so happened to be one of my guilty, late-night pleasures. "Please?"