75.

6:20 P.M — Harry

"Where'd the two of you run off to?" My mum asked, with a smirk on her face as she joined me on the couch

"Where'd the two of you run off to?" My mum asked, with a smirk on her face as she joined me on the couch. Peter was curled up against my lap, his LeapPad keeping him busy.

"Oh, we just went for a walk." My mother was much smarter than I gave her credit for.

"Of course you did." I knew my smile was giving my lie away, my dimples always did. "Cheeky boy." I chuckle and shake my head.

"I don't know what you're going on about, mum. I really haven't the slightest clue."

"Mhm." Her hand reaches over me and her fingers run through Peter's scruffy bangs. I look down at my son.

"Pete, why are you not wearing your jumper? What happened to it, mate?" He shrugs and his blue eyes gaze upwards

"Pete, why are you not wearing your jumper? What happened to it, mate?" He shrugs and his blue eyes gaze upwards. I'm still very unsure as to why he and Rosie both ended up with these big, incredible grey-blue eyes. I'm not normally the boastful type, but Nora and I made two gorgeous kids. We really did. "Bud, it's snowing, why don't you go put something on."

"Do I have to?"

"I'd like it if you did, yes." He groans and I nudge him up. As he saunters away, my mum turns to me, more seriously this time.

"Is Nora alright, love?"

"Why do you ask?" She has a look of uncertainty in her eyes.

"She just seems...off, I suppose." I inhale and exhale, deeply.

"She's...she's going through some stuff, mum."

"Anything I can help with?" I'm torn, because she's my wife, and I'm not sure whether it's breaching privacy to fill my mother in, but if anyone could really help Nora, it'd be Anne. I mean, she really loved her like she was her own daughter, and I admired that. They got on amazingly. But Nora had confided in me. That had been between the two of us, and only the two of us.

"Maybe." I lean over and kiss her cheek. "Let me speak to Nora first, yeah?"

"Alright, darling." We both stand up. While we were gone to the guest house, someone had gone around and cozied up the huge home. The fireplaces were all alight with soft, warm flames...candles were burning, and the smell of both baking and cooking filled every room. Upon walking into the kitchen, Eric had baby Sam, who quite literally slept his little infant life away. Lara was at the stove, and Nora, Lola and Rosie were all rolling cookie dough with their hands.