18.

"M'gonna move some stuff over here after the new year

"M'gonna move some stuff over here after the new year."

"Why?"

"Because, I want to be closer to you. I want this to be more permanent."

"Us, or your living situation?"

"Both." Nora was laying in between his legs, and the sky was entirely dark, though the snow could still be seen, flurrying downwards, creating a thick blanket across the city. Their fingers danced together, intertwining and twisting around one another. "Ten days."

"Hm?" She hummed, her eyes trained on the beautiful bronze ceiling tiles.

"I've known you for ten days...and already, I see the rest of my life."

"I know. It's fucking frightening, huh? How it all happened so fast..."

"The thing is...I'm not scared. I'm confident. I'm so sure of this — of you and me."

"I read this quote by some lady...she said, 'you will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast.'"

"That's a bit morbid..."

"But I feel like...it's true. Like, you can't help how quickly you fall in love — and I'm not saying that we're falling in love, but yeah. I just think that we're not...this isn't impossible."

"Who says we're not falling in love? I don't think we've got a say, Nora."

"It's been ten days. We're not falling in love."

"How do you know, Nora?"

"Why do you always say my name?"

"Because, I love your name and I love saying your name."

"We're not falling in love yet."

"Love doesn't come with any warning signs, Nora. You fall like you're being pushed off a cliff. There isn't any time to think about what's happening, it just happens. It's inevitable. Nothing controls you, you just fall..."

"It's been ten days..."

"Okay, Nora."

"Don't get all snippy."

"I'm not snippy."

"Okay, Harry."

"I'm not saying that I'm in love with you, but I'm saying that I'm falling for you." He sighed, "I think, there's a difference." Nora turned over so her chest was flat against his abdomen.

"Hey, I know. It's just a lot. Remember what we talked about the other day?" Harry pet her hair down, "No pressure, we don't have to be in a relationship...we can just be. You said that."

"Right, I know I did, but does that mean I can't tell you how I'm feeling?"

"Of course you can. You can always tell me how you feel, I want that, obviously..."