03.

TO: Evelyn Goodwin, egoodwin@selectmodel.com

FROM: Maria O'Laughlin, molaughlin@selectmodel.com

SUBJECT: Re — new model debrief — Nora Dodson

Hello darling,

I've attached Nora Dodson's polaroids/digis/measurements that were sent over from Lions NY. You'll be meeting with her on December 9th at 8am. I want her fitted and I want her digitals done by 10am. She'll meet with the board no later than 10:30. You'll be her representative and stylist while she's here and every visit after that. We want to nab this girl before many others do. She's already signed with IMG, so let's lock this in.

NORA DODSON

Height: 5' 8.5" — 174 cm

Bust: 29" — 75 cm

Hips: 32" — 83 cm

Waist: 21" — 55 cm

Shoe size: 7.5

Hair colour: Dark blonde

Eye colour: Brown

Six image attachments

Alright, my dear. Good luck. Talk soon.

Marie O'Laughlin

Evelyn saved everything to her notes and then gulped down her coffee. "What are your plans for today?" She asked Harry as he walked into the kitchen.

"M'gonna go see my mum. Think I'll have dinner with her."

"So you won't be home tonight?"

"Probably not, no." He answered, dully.

"What's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" He asked, defensively.

"You've just been so down lately. It's really quite depressing, Harry."

"Pot, kettle, Eve."

"What?"

"You barely look at me, your nose is constantly buried in your work...I don't even remember when we last shagged."

"I'm busy, Harry. I have a job. I've never once given you a hard time for what you do, so why do you constantly bother me?"

"Bother you? Are you serious, Evelyn?"

"Very much so, yes."

"Is wanting to spend time with you so wrong?"

"No, but when I'm busy and stressed with work, the last thing I need is your slack. Your moping and your mood...it's all very distracting and I don't have time to deal with it. I love you, Harry. I do. But you have to be fair."

"I've always been fair."

"You have not."

"I miss you. I miss laughing with you and actually sleeping less than three feet from one another. God, what happened to us, Evie?"

"Nothing. Nothing has changed—"

"Everything has bloody changed!" He screamed, his temper finally getting the best of him. Evelyn shook her head.

"Christ, I don't have time for this. I need to get to work or I'll be late. We'll talk about this later." She grabbed her purse and left the house before he had time to utter another word. He felt so much anger and frustration towards her. He knew that he hadn't been all there during the filming of Dunkirk, but god, he tried. He tried to romance her and love her, but she just continued to drift away from his grasp. Work was seemingly the only thing left in her life that she cared about, and that hurt him, because he had loved her. Deeply. However, the passion that he'd once felt was no longer burning inside of him, and that was unfortunate. They used to be so great together. They'd practically finish each other's sentences. Everything was happy and easy because their love was so powerful. Now, it was like a task at work. When they did have sex, it was boring and to the point. Nothing was exciting and nothing was new. It was the same old thing day in and day out.

After sulking for far too long, he looked at his watch and decided enough was enough. He showered quickly and got dressed, and then he sped through the countryside until he was safe at home. Immediately upon entering his family's house, the smell of baking flooded his senses. "Mum?" He called from the entryway.

"In the kitchen, darling!" He removed his snow covered parka and hung up in the mudroom.

"What've you got in the oven?" He asked her as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind.

"Banana chocolate chip loaf, and sugar cookies." She turned around and stood up on her tiptoes, so that she could smooch him on the cheek. "Was traffic awful?" He shook his head.

"Not really, no. I didn't hit much of anything aside from open road."

"Well, I hope you drove safely in this snow."

"Always."

"What's the matter, dear? You look quite defeated." He didn't really say anything, and she continued on relying solely on her motherly intuition. "How's Evelyn?"

"She's working."

"How is your relationship with Evelyn, Harry?"

"It's...it's not great, mum."

"Mhm...I thought as much."

"I really hate to say it, but I think...I think I've fallen out of love with her, mum." Anne looked at Harry the way any knowing mother looks at her wonderful son.

"I know, darling."

"I'm not happy. I haven't been happy for a very long time."

"You need to end things, my love. Before they go too far and it's even more difficult. I need you to find someone who shares your beautiful appreciation for life, and family. All that girl knows how to do...is work. She works and she refuses to answer her mum's calls...she's so unlike you, Harry."

"She doesn't even like cats, mum."

"Well, I believe that might just be the straw that broke the camel's back."

"But, I still...I do love her. I'm not in love with her anymore, but I still care. She's been a massive part of my life for three years. How do I just end it?"

"That's a good question. You can't think too much into it. I believe that the right time will come, and when it does, you'll know." Harry always felt so much better after talking to Anne. She was so wise and just absolutely lovely. Evelyn hadn't spoken to her mum in almost seven months because the woman said something that she didn't want to hear. She didn't answer her calls, she didn't speak one word to her. Harry couldn't fathom going six hours without talking to his mother. "Don't worry that handsome little head about this anymore, go fetch a holiday apron and bake with me, sweetness." He did as he was told, and suited up for a lovely and peaceful afternoon with the most important woman in his world. He forced the thought of his doomed relationship out the diamond paned window and started kneading his freshly washed fingers into the sugary dough.