56.

Four Weeks Later — Friday, June 1st 2018

"Does it hurt...here?" He asks, his fingers softly tracing over her all too swollen chest.

"It hurts everywhere...I honestly feel like they're going to fucking pop." They're both laying on the bed, Nora on her back and Harry on his stomach, while he gazes at the mass of baby womb in front of him. "Do you know that I'm going to have stretch marks...like, all over my fucking body? Did you know that, Harry?"

"I assumed you would, yes."

"Well, balls." She sighs. Harry chuckles at her usage of the derogatory term. "I don't want stretch marks."

"I think you'll be beautiful regardless, Nora." He continues to trace his fingers along the stretched skin. "Would you like to fool around a bit?" She shrugs.

"Maybe...but I feel like my body is incapable of producing an orgasm without triggering the sploosh of my water."

"That was really gross, the way you worded that, my goodness." His scowl makes her giggle. He thinks about it more and rolls over, covering his face. "Ew, Nora!"

"It's completely natural!" She protests, "What do you expect is going to happen? A poof of rainbow confetti to come floating out?"

"I don't know, but I don't want to think about it."

"I nominate you to clean it up, kind sir."

"Like...what is it? Is it actual water, or is it like...body water?" Now it was Nora's turn to scowl.

"Oh god..." She shakes her head. "You're right, I don't want to think about it either." He uncovers his face and turns to her.

"I can't believe they're coming in a week—well, eight days."

"Rosie."

"Hm?"

"Her name is Rosie." Nora's eyes bore into their ceiling as her hands palm her belly. Harry crawls closer and kisses her jawline.

"I was thinking the same thing."

"Rosie and Peter?" Harry nods.

"I can't wait to meet them...they're going to be the most perfect little things we've ever laid our eyes on, you know that right?"

"Well, we did create them, honey." He grins a dimply grin.

"I suppose we did." Nora reaches over and pulls his hand on top of hers.

"If someone had told me two years ago, that I'd be engaged to the most incredible man in the entire fucking world, and about to pop two babies out of my body...I probably would have flipped them off and laughed in their face...but nowhere has ever felt safer than right here, with you and with this big ass, motherfucking tummy. I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world."