63.

8:45 A.M

Nora took an extra long bath, and she quickly discovered that her flu hadn't gone away

Nora took an extra long bath, and she quickly discovered that her flu hadn't gone away. So her cold was bad and her flu was worse and all she wanted in the world was to kiss Harry, but that certainly wasn't going to happen anytime soon. For the first time in quite few days, she did take care of her hygiene though. Harry's favorite lotion was massaged into her skin evenly, and she brushed her teeth twice as long. She even went as far to moisturize her lips with chapstick. They hadn't had anything on them in at least a week. She bundled herself up in a long sleeve shirt, a big, thick and obscenely cozy sweater, and the softest sweatpants she owned. She blowdried her hair, stuck her sock covered feet into bunny slippers and she walked down two flights of stairs to the kitchen. Upon entering, she almost died at the sight of Harry cooing at the babies, whilst they smiled and gurgled and waved their hands at him, as they ate what smelled like their delicious infant oatmeal.

"There's my girl..." He smiles as she walks in and reaches for her, but she goes to the sink and dips down underneath it. She pulls yet another horrid surgical mask out of the box and fastens it on her mouth and nose.

"My flu is worse than before and my cold is worse and I feel like I'm going to die."

"Oh, angel..." He brings her closer anyway and buries his mouth in her freshly washed hair. "You smell lovely, lovely." She clings to him because it's as good as she's going to get. "And I made some baby oatmeal and regular oatmeal. Have a bowl with me?"

"Yes, please. It smells like cookies down here."

"I mixed in quite a bit of brown sugar with ours, that's probably why."

"Oooh, unhealthy." She softly taps his bum. "I like it." He begins fixing each of them a bowl.

"I made a pot of Echinacea...did you buy that?"

"No, María did, I'm not sure when though."

"M'gonna have a bit too, just to be safe." They sit down and start eating, "Is María doing well?"

"Oh, Harry...she's spectacular, honestly. I don't know if I could have made it this far without her."

"You know, I was thinking..." He begins, in between spoonfuls, "What if...every other week that I'm on the road, the three of you come with me?"

"How often are you in hotels? I don't mean to sound snobby, but I think the worst place for two nine month olds is on a tour bus with band members who need their rest."

"Yeah, I guess...but there are quite a few dates where we are in hotels, so maybe we can plan for that." Nora smiles and nods.

"I'd love it if we could make that happen." He smiles, his beautiful smile that she simply adores.

"Me too. You've never seen me perform."

"I know, I haven't. I feel bad about that—and I haven't seen Dunkirk!"