24.

Harry: Come over.

Nora: I know, I know!

Harry: I only have a bit of time with you before you leave :(

Nora: We've got one whole night!

Harry: Just hurry, baby.

Nora: I am!

Their trip to Port Jefferson had gone swimmingly, and all parties involved, aside from Harry, loved Harry. The Dodson family fell for him the minute that he walked through the door. Nora, as each day—each minute passed, fell for him further and Harry knew that it wouldn't be very long before he completely, truly loved her. He planned on saying it as soon as soon as he was ready, and he couldn't wait. He was uncertain about a lot of things, but Nora...he was entirely certain about her. The past week in New York was an amazing one. Nora's holiday break time had kicked in almost as soon as they got back from Long Island, so they had plenty of catch up time. Aside from a few outside grocery trips and apartment switcharoos, they pretty much stayed inside, between the sheets. It was mid-afternoon on Thursday and they had split up earlier in the morning when Nora reluctantly decided to go to the gym. Lara sat on the couch with a glass of wine while Nora ran around her apartment, packing everything for her Grecian trip that she'd be leaving for early the next morning. Her sister was spending the week at her place, watching the cats and making her work commute easier.

"Is this basically what the model life is all about?" Lara asked before gulping a heft sip of Pinot

"Is this basically what the model life is all about?" Lara asked before gulping a heft sip of Pinot. "Just jetting off to Europe for a relaxing vacation while the rest of us mere mortals are forced back into the swing of work life."

"Careful, Lar...your bitter is showing through." Nora said, teasingly.

"I am bitter! And jealous. You're going to Greece for a week while I'm stuck here."

"Harry will be here! Hang out with him."

"Right, but he doesn't have the burden of work! I'm sure his week will be spent pining after you, but he'll be in the comfort of his own lavish apartment. Sitting on his millions."

"You're so grumpy!"

"It's because I hate work, I'm not pretty enough to be a model and I'm not dating a young, hot multimillionaire."

"Lara, shut the fuck up. You're fucking beautiful, don't even start with me." Nora shouts, "And I hate work sometimes too."

"Oh fuck you!" Lara said, laughing. "You get your makeup and hair done and you take a bunch of pictures and you get paid thousands of dollars per shoot."

"It's exhausting!"

"Uh-huh."

"You're so mean!"

"I love you though." Nora threw a pillow at her.

"Mhm, sure you do." Lara turned the television on and started up Netflix.