04.

"Nora Dodson?" Evelyn had wandered down to the ground floor of Select Model Management so that she could properly greet the stunning blonde New Yorker.

"Hey, you must be Evelyn. Maria told me I'd be meeting with you."

"It's such a pleasure to meet you, love."

"Oh, please. The pleasure is all mine." They shook hands and Nora swung her bag around her other shoulder, "Your accent is so cute." Evelyn thought this was a bit condescending, but she ignored the nag inside of her.

"Thank you."

"So what exactly is happening today?"

"Sorry?"

"Digitals, measurements...all the nitty gritty shit?"

"Oh, right. Yes, All of that. I will be interviewing you, for our catalog, we'll get polaroids, digitals and measurements out of the way. Then at 10:30, you and I will meet with Select's Board, and after that...you should be good to go." Evelyn noted how great Nora looked. The girl had not one ounce of makeup on and she was still absolutely gorgeous. Her tight-fitting black turtleneck accentuated her thin neck and her blonde hair was tied back in a low knot. Her legs were very slim, which Evelyn never really appreciated. They were long and kind of chickeny, but she was almost entirely flawless, nonetheless. They made their way through the building until they were walking into Evelyn's overly organized office. "Here, I'm just going to have you put this on for a bit. We don't usually like to take the digis when the models are wearing anything with a high neck." Nora didn't wait for privacy, she stripped, and then simply slipped the tank top on over her see through lace bralette.

"Better?" She asked and Evelyn nodded.

"Could you just stand near that window there, love?" The next few minutes of digitals and polaroids went by smoothly, Evelyn very much appreciated Nora's ability to look effortlessly nonchalant

"Could you just stand near that window there, love?" The next few minutes of digitals and polaroids went by smoothly, Evelyn very much appreciated Nora's ability to look effortlessly nonchalant. "Alright, you can put your top back on."

"What's next?"

"I'll ask you a few questions for our catalog." They sat down and Evelyn opened up her laptop, ready to type in Nora's answers. "Alright, let's see here...what was it like growing up in Manhattan?"

"So, I grew up on the Upper East Side. I went to school up there for a bit and then I went to boarding school in upstate New York." Nora began, "I think...everybody grows up really quick there. You're open to so many things. It's obviously a melting pot. You're always meeting people from different cultures and eating different cuisines. I loved growing up in the city. I'm all for it. My family's strangely close. My sister works at Vogue, as a graphic designer, she's 26. My brother's 24, and he's in finance with my father. So, I'm the baby. My mother takes care of all of us and tries to manage our crazy."

"That's nice." Evelyn replied. "When you were younger, did you ever think about modeling?"

"I always knew I was kinda cute," She laughed, "but no, I never actually thought I could model. I actually wanted to be an actress. And then I realized that I'm too lazy to be an actress. It's a craft. It's actually a serious profession and I have zero business even thinking about it."