101.

Super sorry for the short (and late) update!

More to come soon...like...maybe tomorrow? Or Saturday!

P.S: can Paige BE any more perfect? JFC.

Tuesday, December 8th 2026

9:00 A.M — Nora

Harry was showering upstairs and Nick was sitting with his head in his hands in the barstool, his same seat from last night

Harry was showering upstairs and Nick was sitting with his head in his hands in the barstool, his same seat from last night. I hand him a mug of steaming black coffee and he does his best to smile up at me. "Nor..." He begins, whilst I try not to laugh at his expense. "I sincerely apologize for my behavior last night." I take a sip from my own mug.

"Hey, we've all been there." He groans and shakes his head.

"No, yeah...but I went too far. You don't have to sugar coat it." I don't argue with him.

"What's going on, Grimmy? Is there something you haven't told us...or something you want to talk about?" He rubs his temples.

"I've got bloody feelings for a married woman." My blood immediately runs cold, but he quickly clarifies his admission. "Oh, Christ—no, no, no! Not you." My laugh is a nervous one and he joins in. "Yeah, definitely not you."

"I was about to throw my coffee in your face."

"Yeah, I wouldn't have blamed ya."

"So who's this married woman?"

"Eh, you wouldn't know her...I don't think Harry knows her either. We work together."

"Uh-huh..."

"Well, we've been mates for a while, but I dunno...I guess I've always fancied her. Lately though, fuck, Nor. M'going bloody mad."

"Oh, Grim..."

"I know. M'fucked, really."

"Do you think she feels anything for you?"

"I mean, yeah. We got a bit drunk a couple weeks back...we um—m'not proud to say it, but we shagged." He looks truly ashamed. "And we flirt like we're being paid for it...but I don't think she'd ever end her marriage for me—in fact, I know that she wouldn't." I felt terrible for him. I'd never known that feeling...nor the sad hopelessness that came with loving someone unattainable.

"I'm sorry, Grimmy."

"It's just a fucking mess...but hey, I've gotten myself into it, I suppose I'll get myself out."

"You haven't told Harry, have you?"

"No, no...you know how he can be."

"How can he be?"