45.

Thursday, September 14th 2017

Harry had gotten in too late the previous night and Nora was sleeping when he came home to her apartment

Harry had gotten in too late the previous night and Nora was sleeping when he came home to her apartment. She had been working on her first week's assignments for hours before finally falling asleep—well, passing out cold, unable to be awoken easily. So Harry kissed her lips gently and then climbed into bed beside her. He woke up the next morning to find her smiling down at him, bagels from the deli down the street in hand.

"You..." He grinned before sitting up and pulling her into his arms. "My goodness, I've missed you." He kissed her, attempting to make up for the eight and a half weeks of not being able to kiss her. "Look at you," He marveled as his fingers caressed her face. "You're so beautiful."

"I brought bagels..."

"They smell so good...m'starved."

"Well, get out of bed then! Also, if you could give me a real hug, that'd be ideal." Harry chuckles and rolls off the mattress. Once again, he wraps his arms around her and she twists her legs around his hips.

"I love you, and I missed you and you're the most perfect thing in this entire bloody world, Nora Dodson." She giggles as she kisses his neck.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He pulls away enough to kiss her once more.

"My girl..."

"Let's eat, I'm hungry too." He lets her drop down and then they walk over to the kitchen table. Harry cuts a sesame bagel in half and Nora cuts a chocolate chip bagel in half. They each apply heaps of cream cheese, raspberry cream cheese on the chocolate chip and regular on the sesame. Nora hands him one half of the chocolate chip and he gives her one half of the sesame. "Thanks baby." Harry takes a massive bite.

"You're so welcome, my love."

"How was your flight?"

"Only three hours, so not terrible."

"Why'd you get home so late if it was only three hours?"

"We had to finish up some stuff and then clean up the house and pack everything up...so I stayed longer to help...felt bad just ditching." She nods. "How's school, baby?"

"Not hard, just...it's a lot of work. But I made sure to finish everything yesterday so we could spend the weekend together."

"You only have classes Tuesday and Wednesday, yeah?"

"Yeah...but they're impossibly long days."

"Do you have anything planned this weekend?"

"Besides letting you have your way with me, and vice versa? No, I have no plans." He leans over and pecks her sweetly.

"Will you come away with me? We can leave today and come back on Monday." She finishes chewing, clears her throat and rests her chin in her hands.