25.

[Nora]

Nora admired the dark color that the Grecian sun had turned her skin, and this was only three days into their trip

Nora admired the dark color that the Grecian sun had turned her skin, and this was only three days into their trip. She still had three more days of glorious sunbathing to go. The bathroom door opened and Gigi came in, a sheen of sweat glistening against her equally tanned skin.

"Woo."

"You done for the day?" Nora asked her friend.

"Yeah. I wanna shower and get all pretty for tonight."

"Party, party..."

"I wanna drink and dance and forget that we're already halfway through our vacation."

"I know." Nora pouted, "I'm so sad about it."

"You? In like a month, your lover is whisking you away to another tropical location."

"I'm pretty sure Abu Dhabi is desert, not tropical."

"Nora!" Gigi whined as Nora giggled.

"Gigi..."

"What?"

"I love him." Gigi dropped her towel, revealing her lovely nakedness.

"Like...actual love?" Nora nodded. "Like you're in it?"

"Yes..."

"You've fallen into it with Harry Styles?"

"Gigi, yes!" She laughed and then covered her face. "Oh my god!"

"What?"

"I love him, like...I totally fucking love him—thats crazy!" Gigi, despite her nudity, wrapped her arms around the giddy girl.

"Babe, this is a good thing, stop freaking out!"

"I'm not freaking out, it's just crazy—isn't it crazy? I mean, when did you love Zayn? How soon did you tell each other?"

"Chill out, dude!" Bella stepped into the bathroom and Gigi immediately spilled the beans. "Nora's in love with Harry!" Now all three girls were bouncing around the bathroom hugging and Nora actually started crying.