98.

You guys....I'm so sorry it's been so long. I started my full-time job as a store manager at Ann Taylor this week so I've been working so much and I've been too exhausted to write.

This chapter is short, but a continuation of it is coming later today...I just wanted to give you something! In the next chapter, I'll be introducing some of the kids in the family/extended family, since it's been three years. Peter's face claim will be the same, but Rosie's has changed, since she's nine and looks five in all of her pictures. So stay tuned for chapter 99! I promise, I'll get it up by tonight!

I love you all and thank you for being patient!

Thursday, November 26th 2026

6:00 A.M — Nora

My Nikes smack against the concrete and Harry's are right behind me. My muscles slow as my body comes to a gradual halt and, exhaustingly, I rest my hands on my hips. Our breathing is ragged and as he catches up to me, I admire the way his chest rises with each wheeze. Despite the brisk, early morning temperature, his curls are damp with sweat and his cheeks are flushed. "What on earth is the point of running today, if all we're going to be doing later...is stuffing our faces?" His voice is strained as he tries to catch his breath.

"You've answered you're own question, honey." I say, smiling. "We're running this morning so that we can stuff our faces later."

"But no one else in our entire family is running—Nora...you made me wake up at five a.m! That's absurd, it's Thanksgiving!" I find myself chuckling lightly. "I should be sleeping—preferably naked...with you...also naked. Our workout should have been strictly sex." He's still grumbling as his shoes scrape one of Washington Square Park's many walkways. "Running was a rubbish idea." I stop walking ahead of him, instead, I turn to face him.

"We can have sex when we get home." He pulls me in by my waist and his hand blatantly squeezes my bum.

"Oh, you can bet this sensational little rump that we're having sex—multiple times—when we get home." I won't argue with this, although it is a family holiday.

"I have to help cook." I begin, "Once is more than enough."

"Once will never be enough."

"You'll take what I give you, mister."

"I'll do no such thing. Don't make me plunder my way in between your legs, darling." All I have to do is raise an eyebrow and he recants. "May I please have your permission to plunder my way in between these wondrous things?" His fingers move down to grip my thighs. "Please, you owe me."

"For what?!" I'm uncertain of what he is referring to.

"Um, excuse me...for waking up at the ass-crack of dawn, while it's still bloody dark outside, to fucking run!" I laugh and loop my arms around his neck.

"Two times. That's it."

"Three." He counters my offer.

"You can't handle three, baby."

"Wanna bet?" We've been down this road before, so I agree.

"I do, in fact."

"Alright then." I smile as I watch him think up some wagers. "If I win...we have more sex tonight—with whipped cream and I get to do whatever I want to you."

"What would that even entail?"

"I suppose you'll just have to wait until I win the bet."

"Fine." Mine is the same. "If I win, I get to do whatever I want to you." How can one look so cute while being so unimaginably sexual? My god.

"So, regardless of who wins...it's going to be a good night." His smile is wide-set.

"Most definitely." His thumb and forefinger pinch my ice-cold earlobe gently before he leans down to kiss me. It's not a rushed kiss, or a heavy one. He simply kisses me just to kiss me. It's soft and slow...and so warm. I assume that's because the temperature is in the low teens, but I bask in it. In his mouth upon mine.

"Can we go home please?" He asks, his words buzz against my lips. "Have you had enough of torturing me, Mrs. Styles?"

"Yes, we can go home." The sky, although it's lightened, is still dark with heavy rainclouds. We weren't supposed to get snow until mid-December, but if it rained today, I was sure there at least be a good amount of frost. My skin tingled at the thought. Thanksgiving was one of my favorite holidays and when the weather was like this...oh, there was just something so wonderfully cozy about it all. As we walk, Harry grabs my hand that's not safe in a glove, and he places our clasped fingers into his fleece-lined pocket. It's only about a fifteen minute walk home, so we quicken our pace, in order to get there faster.

6:30 A.M

I'm not even completely inside our room and Harry's already trying to peel my clothes away. "Will you calm down?"

"No! I want you naked right now."

"Lock the door, you horn-dog." I say to him, mid-giggle. He's already kicking his shoes and joggers off and I hear the click of the lock as he kisses me hungrily.

"Get naked, Nora!" I roll my eyes at his eagerness, but I do as I'm told. I don't realize how much I want him until he's cupping my breasts in his hands. I grab at his unbelievably toned bum and he enters me swiftly.

"Oh, baby..." I say, already breathless due to his welcomed intrusion. I watch him bite his lip and his eyes squeeze shut as he rocks in and out of me, but just as I feel my tummy tighten, he finishes quickly inside me. "What the fuck, Harry!" He's chuckling as he falls on top of me. I can't help but laugh, but it doesn't make this scenario suck any less.

"I'm sorry..."

"So selfish!"

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"I don't even think that was fifteen seconds."

"I'll make it up to you, darling." He says as he moves down. His mouth begins to suck on my chest and his finger hooks into me. I love that after almost eleven years, he knows everything about me and my body. He knows what I like and what makes me squirm...he knows every crevice and every little nook...

"Oh my..." I gasp as he bites down and his fingers pinch the bud of nerves between my thighs. Within seconds, I'm trembling and he's shoving his fingers deeper and faster into me and when his teeth nip at my neck, I unravel like yarn. My toes curl and Harry smiles lazily down at me, proud of himself and his handiwork.

"See? I told you I'd make it up to you." I comb his hair back and tangle my fingers into the thick curls.

"And as lovely as that was, you still have two more rounds to go, baby." Without telling me, he slips into me once more and I feel him grow erect.

"Oh, I'm very aware." Again, I roll my eyes. "Let the games begin."

"You are such a dork—" He shuts me up by kissing me and I'm lulled back into a world where only he and I exist.