29.

Nora watched Harry apply yet another coat of sunscreen to his slightly pink skin

Nora watched Harry apply yet another coat of sunscreen to his slightly pink skin. His argument was that their quick round of chaise lounge sex had lessened Coppertone's sun protecting powers. "You're such a dork." She mused, before putting her sunglasses back on and closing her eyes.

" She mused, before putting her sunglasses back on and closing her eyes

"Nora! I'm British, do you know how quickly I burn?"

"Harry, baby...one sexual encounter is not going to take the sunscreen's power away. Talk about a Drama Queen."

"Sexual encounter sounds like something off the Animal Planet."

"Poolside rendezvous?"

"I like that, yeah...sounds quite sophisticated." Her phone rang and Harry quickly answered it before she could even open her eyes. "Nora Dodson's phone, this is her assistant speaking."

"Harry!" She giggled ferociously.

"Mhm, yes hold on, she's right here." She scooted over to him and from behind, wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She grabbed the phone and held onto him. "It's your agent."

"Marco?...hi, I'm sorry about that...no, no, not my assistant, my dork of a boyfriend...yes, that washed up old boybander." She sticks her tongue out before nipping at his ear.

"Mean." He grumbled.

"Okay, okay, I'm listening...mhm...shut the fuck up—Marco! Shut up! Are you serious?" Her smile grew wide in seconds. "Am I happy? I'm fucking on top of the fucking world!" Harry waited anxiously to hear what she was so excited about. "Okay...yeah. I'll come to your office on..." She looks to Harry. "When are we going back to the city?"

"Saturday."

"Yeah, so Monday? Does that work?...Amazing. Thank you so much, Marco...alright, yeah..see you then. Bye." She hangs up and starts squealing.

"Nora Dodson what on earth is going on?"

"I'm shooting for Victoria's Secret starting in March!"

"Are you really?"

"Yes! This could be it, Har...this could be my big break."

"You deserve everything that comes to you, love." He pulls her around and into his lap. "I'm so proud of you, you've worked so hard."