14.

The best news that Nora had gotten, as far as her social life at work went, was the Isabel Marant campaign

The best news that Nora had gotten, as far as her social life at work went, was the Isabel Marant campaign. She and Gigi would be in front of the lense together. Side by side...the blonde duo. She liked that fact that she'd been given a plethora of her own work, but it was nice to have a shoot or two where she knew someone. In this case, it was one of her closest friends. As she stepped out of the town car that picked her up, she smiled. Sure, seven a.m. was far too early and she'd left a sleepy Harry out cold in her bed, but it was going to be a wonderful day. They were shooting in a gorgeous warehouse-type loft on Stuyvesant Street in East Village, and Gigi had already texted, saying that there was a shit load of Starbucks waiting to be indulged. Nora took to the flight of stairs two steps at a time and when she pushed through the door, she was greeted by her beautiful golden-haired friend. "Nora-Bora-Fo-Fora, Nora!" Gigi wrapped her arms around her neck and they held onto each other tightly.

"Gigi-Pigi-Fo-Figi, Gigi!"

"My little Londonite! I've missed you so..."

"Oh, I missed you more, you beautiful minx!"

"We're shooting together, Nora, baby!"

"Isabel Marant, baby!" They shook their skinny hips, before bumping each other with them.

"Coffee?" Gigi asked, pulling Nora over to the beverage table.

"Ugh, yes please."

"Gigi, Nora! Makeup in five!" One of the assistants called to them.

"Where have you been, young lady? I haven't heard from you since you got back." Gigi frowned before taking a sip.

"I've been...you know—"

"Um, no, Nora! I do not know!" Nora knew that if anyone was going to understand, it was Gigi. "Nora, tell me!" Her friend whined. They took their coffee's and made their way towards hair and makeup.

"I'm seeing someone...someone who is not Orlando and he has a lot to do with your boyfriend."

"Wait what?"

"He was a member of the band that your lover boy left."

"No fucking way! Which one?!" She waved her hand, "No, never mind, don't tell me. Niall?"

"No, Gig."

"All the other boys have girlfriends...?"

"Yeah, well...one of them ended things with his a while ago. He and I have been...I dunno...together, I guess?"

"Harry?" Nora nodded. "Harry, oh my god! How—I mean, not how, you're you, but how did this happen? When did this happen?"

"About a week ago..." Gigi's eyes grew wide, and Nora quickly continued on explaining herself. "I know how crazy that sounds, I know, Gig...but he's...he's wonderful and things are moving kind of quickly..."