53.

This is just a cutie filler chapter, with an interesting structural twist!

===

From: hedwards94@icloud.com

To: mr.niallh13@gmail.com, lutommo024@verizon.net, paynoliam2908@att.net

Subject: Baby shower shenanigans

Afternoon gentleman.

Firstly, I'd like to tell you how glad I am that we'll all be in one place this Sunday. I've missed you very much.

Secondly, when I say all of us, I do mean all of us. Zayn will be coming with Gigi, who's cohosting the shower with Nora's sister, Lara. I have no say in the matter, but it is important to Nora that we accept this and welcome him. Well, I need to welcome him. You lot don't have to. My beautiful, beautiful fiancé also pointed out that life is too short. Liam, Louis...you both have children. Liam, you're married and happy. I'm engaged and on top of the world. She's right.

If you don't feel comfortable with seeing him, I understand that. I really do. But I'm asking, begging you to come for me and Nora. Isn't it about time we move past this? He left us, but really, it all worked out okay. We're all happy, aren't we?

Anyway. Let me know what you think. xoxo

Love you, H.

===

From: mr.niallh13@gmail.com

To: hedwards94@icloud.com, lutommo024@verizon.net, paynoliam2908@att.net

Subject: Reply to all

I agree, H.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Sunday.

P.S: what does Nora like? What's her favorite restaurant or clothing store? Anyone else struggling with a gift? Do we buy for babies or for the pretty mummy?

Write back soon please, very nervous.

Niall xo.

===

From: paynoliam2908@att.net

To: mr.niallh13@gmail.com, lutommo024@verizon.net, hedwards94@icloud.com

Subject: Reply to all

Cheryl's been saying the same thing. I'm alright with it, and I'm willing to reconcile with him if you lot are.

By the way, miss you boys too. It's been too long.

Regarding Niall's frantic state: Cheryl and I are going for a baby store gift certificate, Cheryl also wants to add in a little something for Nora...clothes or something like that! You've got this lil' buddy xoxoxo.

Love to all, Payno

===

From: lutommo024@verizon.net

To: hedwards94@icloud.com, mr.niallh13@gmail.com, paynoliam2908@att.net

Subject: Reply to all

Well, fuuuuuuuck. I suppose we're all on board with this then? I guess I am. Fuckin weird though, right? Am I right, lads? No, but if you really do want to kiss and make up with ol' Malik, then I will too.

Yo, H...is Nora down to smoke after she has the kiddos? If not MJ, maybe some booze to deal with your lil rock n roll arse? I got it allll. Otherwise, I'll stick with some post preggo shit that she might like. I mean, I feel like I do know her pretty well, wouldn't ya say? ;P

Tommo out xo.

===

From: hedwards94@icloud.com

To: mr.niallh13@gmail.com, lutommo024@verizon.net, paynoliam2908@att.net

Subject: LOUIS >_<

You stop that right this instant!!!!

P.S: Glad we're all on the same Zayn page!

P.P.S: Nora and I are really fine with anything, but probably something for the babies...she's very concerned about getting back into shape so I think clothes may be a no go? I don't know. But yes on anything for the babies, also Lou, NO she will not be smoking, and she can't drink any alcohol until she's finished breastfeeding...aside from a glass of wine every now and again.

===

From: mr.niallh13@gmail.com

To: hedwards94@icloud.com, lutommo024@verizon.net, paynoliam2908@att.net

Subject: Reply to all

Got it, H!

Why does Tommo 'know her pretty well'?

===

From: lutommo024@verizon.net

To: hedwards94@icloud.com, mr.niallh13@gmail.com, paynoliam2908@att.net

Subject: Reply to all

I walked in on them a while back in LA and they were shagging in Harry's pool...pretty exciting stuff! (if you were wondering, Nora was on top AND she found the situation to be hilarious)

Damn! I'll grab her a bottle of wine then!

===

From: paynoliam2908@att.net

To: mr.niallh13@gmail.com, lutommo024@verizon.net, hedwards94@icloud.com

Subject: Reply to all

Ever heard of knocking, Tommo? You horrid, horrid boy!

Also, Harry...ever heard of locking the door, you exhibitionist, you? ;)

Cheryl limited herself to two or three glasses a week, and that worked out really well!

===

From: hedwards94@icloud.com

To: mr.niallh13@gmail.com, lutommo024@verizon.net, paynoliam2908@att.net

Subject: Reply to all

Louis you are a punk and I'm currently frowning.

Yeah, Li, I think Nora read something about that! She's definitely looking forward to it.

Boys, as much as I've enjoyed this, I'm about to head out. I'll see you all on Sunday! Can't wait xo.

H, signing off .xo