62.

I truly cannot tell you how much I enjoy reading your comments and your opinions! Seriously guys, comment as much as you can, it's my favorite kind of reaction!

4:18 A.M — Harry

After locking up, and saying goodnight to Rosie and Peter, I'd fallen asleep around eight. Nora wasn't in bed yet, and I assumed she was still with them in the nursery. But upon waking up to wee at four in the morning, I found that she still wasn't beside me. With tired eyes, I padded out of our room and down the hallway. Sure enough, she was passed out, looking horribly uncomfortable, on one of the arm chairs in the nursery. "Oh, Nora..." I murmured as I bent down, pulling the surgical mask away from her face and tucking her hair away from her lips. I reached my arms in and picked her up, gently. I carried her out of the room and back down the hall, placing her carefully on top of the bed, then I tucked the sheets around her. I looked at her sleeping, and I could tell how sick she really was, though she was still the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid my eyes on. Knowing it wasn't smart to get close, I twisted my fingers around hers and closed my eyes. We'd figure it out in the morning, I knew we would.

===

8:05 A

8:05 A.M

The white walls of our room were even more blinding due to the thick snow falling on the other side of the window. I woke up to Nora stirring awake and I moved my hand over, letting it rest on her ever-so flat tummy. Her cocoa colored, sleepy eyes found mine a couple of seconds later and she stared at me, an unreadable expression on her pretty face. "Morning..." I croak, my voice groggy still. She continued to watch me, quietly.

"How did I get in here? I was in the nursery..."

"Yeah, I know. I found you there earlier this morning and brought you back in here." She reaches for the tissue box on her beside table and sits up to blow her nose.

"Sorry, I sound so gross."

"I'm sorry you feel so sick. Has the medicine worked yet? Do you feel any better?"

"I think my flu is gone, but my cold is still pretty bad."

"I'll go down in a minute and make some tea, okay?"

"No, you don't have to do that."

"I want to, Nora." She lies back down.

"Are we gonna talk about it?" She asks, timidly.

"I'd like to, yes. I've gotten some rest, and I'm probably a bit less grouchy."

"I think...that we were both wrong—we both have been wrong."

"Me probably more so than you." I say, honestly. "I know it hasn't been easy, especially when I'm gone, and I'm sorry for taking my exhaustion out on you yesterday. You didn't deserve that." She shakes her head, her eyes moving from the ceiling, back to me.

"I feel like...I've never seen that side of you. We've barely ever fought, like maybe once or twice and I'm usually the bitchy one..."

"I shouldn't have spoken to you the way that I did. I shouldn't have ever said those things, and I'm really sorry." I let my fingers trace the softness of her cheeks, tenderly. "Come here."

"I don't want to get you sick." I pull her closer.

"Never mind that." I wrap my arms around her small frame. "I need to hold you for a bit." Nora tangled her legs around mine and she held onto me tightly. "I love you more than you could ever know."

"I don't want to fight anymore...and I want to do everything I can to support you, okay? I want this tour to be amazing for you. I just want you to be happy doing what you love."

"When I said that I was trying to prove something, I never meant for it to sound like I was just using you. That is not the case, Nora. You know that's not the case."

"I know. I've been hormonal and vulnerable so I let myself think that it was and...I shouldn't have. It was so stupid of me." I have so missed the feeling of her fingers on my skin. "And I don't care about our anniversary. I really don't—"

"I'm going to make up up to you, because it is important to me. So, whether you care about it or not, I'm making it up to you." I feel her nod against my chest. "God, it feels like yesterday we were laying in bed in your apartment, trying to justify the fact that we were falling in love within weeks...I remember laying there with you perched in my lap...I told you how happy I was with you and how lonely I'd been before you and that I'd fight for you...and when I first met you, I think I told you this, but I felt this...this overwhelming suspicion about you and just that you were going to be a life-changer for me. And you were—you are. You've changed my life, Nora, and I do love you, still. I love you and I appreciate you more than you could ever know. It's been an absolute shit week, but we did get through it, right?"

"I think we did an okay job." I hold her even closer, "And thank you for bringing me in here."

"I've spent the entire week sleeping in a crummy tour bus bunk...I needed to be next to you. That and I didn't want you to get a neck ache."

"Well, you were a little too late for that...but maybe my muscles are still achey, I don't know."

"Why don't you take a bath? Just...relax a bit and I'll spend some time with Rose and Pete. I'll make some breakfast and some tea, and we'll just be cozy, okay? Let me take care of you."

"I don't need you to take care of me. I want you to relax, especially if it's been a terrible week."

"Me relaxing is taking care of you, that will relax me, I promise."

"Oh fine."

"And try and get better, please? Because, as much as I hate to say it, I really shouldn't kiss you."

"I'll try, I'll try." She kisses my t-shirt. "I love you." When she rolls off of me, she winces. "Balls, my fucking body hurts."

"It is certainly good to be home, you." And it was, now that our shitty yesterday was done and over, I'd forgotten how much I desperately loved her ridiculous cursing.