90.

Hi guys...sorry it's been a bit. Last week was rough, my grandpa passed away after a tumultuous battle with Alzheimer's and the funeral was held this last Saturday. I had a ton of stuff I had to get done to help out, and I spent a lot of time with family! But I'm glad to be back and I've been so dying to write again! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Saturday, June 10th 2023 — Nora

Our home is packed with people; family, friends, children

Our home is packed with people; family, friends, children...who knew a birthday party for two six year olds would be so popping. I hadn't even seen Harry since his ex-bandmates arrived...well, two out of the four. Zayn had become a constant in his life over the past few years, as Gigi and I grew even closer. They were the first to be dubbed as non-blood related aunt and uncle. Niall was the next uncle, but he was single at the time. Now, he has a long-term girlfriend, but I'm still not entirely ready for them to call her their aunt. Her four year old son, from a previous husband, was kind of a punk and she hadn't earned my trust. Besides, they knew Niall, they didn't know this woman—at least not very well. Liam, Cheryl, Louis and Eleanor were all next, but they weren't able to make it to the party. Liam and Cheryl were living with their kids in London, and Louis and Eleanor were in Los Angeles. We were sure Rosie and Peter wouldn't miss them too much. I watch three bodies walk down the stairs, followed by three rowdy children. Jenna waves to me and drags, who I assume is her husband, over to me. Alex is behind them, his smile is warm as his eyes meet mine. I hug my coworker and she quickly introduces the large man beside her. "Nora, this is my husband, Brady." I smile at him.

"Nora Dodson," He smiles back and shakes my hand, "Jen has told me so much about you."

"I've heard great things about you, Brady. It's nice to finally meet you."

"Where do we put gifts, hon?" Jenna asks and I point to the kitchen table.

"Right over there, thanks Jen." Alex steps forward and Brady steps aside, to make room for him. In one hand, he's holding a beautiful bouquet of flowers, and in the other, two neatly wrapped gifts.