19.

You guys......I'm sorry I've been MIA. Work has been kicking my ass and there's a lot of personal family stuff going on and it's been kind of shitty. I've been desperately trying to get this chapter together, and to be honest, it was a little bit difficult. But, alas, it's finally fûcking here!

I love you all, very, very much.

===

Nora loved the train

Nora loved the train. It was different than the subway, it was cozier and more comfortable, yet she was still on the ground. She didn't like flying. She flew all the time for work, but she certainly didn't enjoy it. She watched Lost. She knew what could happen. And she knew, with her luck. She wouldn't end up on a flight with Jack, or Sawyer or Boone. She'd end up on a flight full of sumo wrestlers or something. There would be no Sayid to build transceivers, and there would be no John Locke to hunt boar, and trail blaze. She'd be shit out of luck. Long Island passed by in white, snowy blur, but it was a view that Nora had seen countless times. She rested her head back against the seat and thought about the past two weeks — rather thirteen days with Harry. Instead of Zayn and Gigi coming over the night before, Harry left on a redeye and they said their Christmas goodbyes, which wasn't as hard as she thought. She'd be seeing him in exactly seven days. That was doable. As if he could read her mind, a text came in.

Harry: The plane didn't crash. I've made it safely back on English soil.

Okay, so Nora may or may not have forced him to binge watch the ABC drama while they were snowed in.

Nora: Thank goodness! Long flight?

Harry: Very. You home yet?

Nora: No...still on the train. I have about 45min left.

Harry: Oh boo...

Nora: I know. I slept really well though, so I'm all rested and such. I'll probably just read.

Harry: Let me know when you get in.

Nora: I shall.

They continued talking for the remainder of her trip, and it made the time fly by. Before she knew it, the train was coming to a slow stop in front of the Port Jefferson station. She saw her mom's hunter green Jeep parked in the lot, and she knew they had to be inside waiting for her. She lugged her baggage behind her and trudged through the snow, ecstatic about seeing her family. The heat coming from the inside of the station hit her hard and she shivered as the door shut behind her. She heard her mother call her name first, but then she saw Lola running towards her and she bent down, opening her arms. The little girl jumped into her embrace and she squeezed her.