67.

Monday, July 18th 2019 — Nora

Harry stared at me as sat cross-legged on the bed, with the phone to my ear

Harry stared at me as sat cross-legged on the bed, with the phone to my ear. I was working on unfinished reception details and he wasn't too happy about it. He was able to stay one more day due to a lack of a Monday show, so his normal Sunday to Sunday was now, temporarily, Sunday to Monday. So, he really just wanted to spend time with me—which I understood, but this was the soonest that I could talk to a representative from the Botanical Gardens and I didn't want to miss my shot. Miraculously, we were able to book St. Patrick's Cathedral and The Palmhouse for Saturday, September 14th, which I truly did not expect. I thought it was going to be unimaginably difficult. So, everything for the ceremony was in order, I just needed to wrap up the reception part of it. I was almost done, and I was certain it'd take less than ten minutes, but Harry was in an unusually pissy mood. I wasn't sure why, either. Anne and Robin had spent the week with us, and they were currently out with Rosie and Peter, but it had been such a nice week and I enjoyed every second of it, as did Harry, or at least he seemed to. "Just give me a few—" The ceasing of the classical music interrupted me.

"Ms. Dodson?"

"I'm here." I say, quickly.

"Alright, I'm all ready. Are you?"

"I am."

"Okay, so...first off, we've got the matter of the chairs. Standard banquet or Chiavari?"

"Chiavari's are extra, correct?"

"Eleven-hundred, yes, ma'am."

"That's fine, we'll go with those."

"Tables, linen, glassware, silverware and plates are all included. Will you be using our cake service?"

"No, we already have a bakery working on it."

"Now, we do offer additional desserts, is that something that you'd be interested in?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Alright, and that will be nine-hundred and sixty dollars."

"I was looking over your wedding package...we're going to go with specialty lighting, as well as the dance floor."