06.

"My fucking head...fuck!" Nora complained as she struggled to sit up. Orlando just groaned next to her, and rolled over. As she trudged, and quite literally trudged, into the bathroom, she knelt down beside the toilet and stuck her finger down her throat. She knew that if she didn't puke up the disgusting amount of alcohol that she'd consumed only hours before, she wouldn't survive the day. So down the throat her finger went. Luckily, everything seemed to come out in the first try. She wiped her mouth and crawled over to the sink. She opened up cabinet below and found a plethora of unopened toothbrushes. She grabbed a pink one and loaded it with Colgate's fresh mint paste. She brushed, and brushed for a good long while, at least until her mouth felt entirely clean and clear of any vomit remnants. After this, she walked back into the master bedroom. Orlando was snoring now, and Nora didn't feel like waking him, so she quietly began searching around for her phone. When she didn't find it, she moved to check out the rest of the house. Finally, after going in every room, she found her pocketbook on the floor in the kitchen. Sure enough, her phone was tucked inside, with only a few unread messages, and one call from her mother. She opened the messages first. One illegible one from Orlando came in at three am, so she ignored that. The next one was from her sister. It was a picture of Lola, sitting on Santa's lap. Nora quickly saved the picture to her camera roll and then looked at the final message, which was from Harry.

Harry: I wana no yuo..

She giggled quietly to herself and bit her lower lip.

Nora: I'm sorry...what?

She typed back, hoping he'd reply soon. She pretty much knew what he was trying to say, but messing with him a little wasn't the worst idea. Fortunately, he replied almost a minute later.

Harry: Christ, I was absolutely sloshed last night...I'm quite sure I meant to say that I wanted to know you.

Nora: Is that still the case?

She bit her lip some more, feeling strangely nervous about sending this.

Harry: One hundred percent, yeah. When can I see you?

Nora: I'm free this afternoon...

Harry: Well, seeing as how it's already 11:50...does 1 o'clock work?

Nora began to panic. She was absolutely gross. Her makeup was smeared and her hair was sticky...one hour was certainly not enough time.

Nora: Can we do 2 instead?

Harry: Absolutely. It's probably best not to be seen...unless you want to be virtually demolished by scary pre-teens...

Nora: My hotel has great room service?

Harry: Excellent. Where are you staying?

Nora: Savoy Hotel...it's the one right on the Thames. I'll let the front desk know that you're coming.

Harry: Perfect. I'll see you in a bit then.

Nora: Looking forward to it.

Harry: As am I. xx

Nora did a very quiet happy dance as she put her phone down. Then she composed herself. She went back to Orlando's bedroom and gathered her stray belongings. "Orlando..." He turned over and yawned. "I have to head out."

"Okay..." He sat up. "I'll see you before you leave, yeah?" She nodded.

"We'll grab dinner or something." She kissed him quickly, but really, it was more like a peck.

"Sounds good, babe. Take care." He collapsed back down and pulled the covers over his body. Nora didn't feel guilty. First of all, she and Orlando had never discussed their relationship, so technically it was just sex. Second of all, they barely talked when she was in New York. Although he lived there part time, they only chatted on  the phone twice. They were not a couple. Thirdly, she wasn't going to fuck Harry Styles. They were simply  getting together to become further acquainted with one another. That was all it was. She did, however, leave Orlando's house feeling giddy and excited. She blamed that on the fact that she still may have been drunk. Her Über  was waiting outside and she hurried to climb in. The weather was unforgiving and she was wearing only a thin leather jacket, tights and a little black dress. The driver thankfully had the heat blaring and he smiled at the shivering girl.