05.

Harry was feeling great. He was filled to the brim with fruity, tropical cocktails and he was surrounded by some of his favorite people. Mahiki was a Hawaiian themed bar and club in Mayfair, which was almost always frequented by celebrities, so he really shouldn't have been surprised when the girl he was so enamored by, walked in with her pirate lover and his posse of mates. Thankfully, Harry was on cloud nine, due to the booze in his system. So when he spotted the stunning blonde model, he felt nothing but excitement, and his usual nerves were nowhere to be found. Nora was on top of the world. She had signed on with Select, after that, she'd gotten laid (it was wonderful) and then she'd gotten a full twelve hour long slumber. Now, she was in the mood to drink and dance and enjoy the night ahead of her.

"Drinks?" Orlando asked her, his voice was strained against the music playing

"Drinks?" Orlando asked her, his voice was strained against the music playing. Nora nodded and they tried to make their way through the crowd. Harry was leaning against the shellacked bar top and when he saw them both approach, he made a point to smile at Orlando.

"Mr. Bloom!" Orlando grinned and bro-hugged him.

"Oi! Mr. Styles!"

"How are ya, mate?"

"I'm fuckin' great, lad. Stellar." Orlando nodded, and then turned to Nora. He pulled her over and she smiled at the ex-boyband member. "Nora, meet Harry Styles..."

"We've met actually."

"Very briefly..." Harry said, correcting her.

"True...how are you, Harry?"

"I'm doing very well, Nora. How are you?"

"I'm wonderful!"

"What're you both drinking? First round's on me!"

"Next round's on me then!" Orlando clapped Harry's back and Nora glanced over the menu.

"I'll have a Baron Samedi's Brew." The bartender nodded and then looked to the two men standing on both sides of her.

"Dark and Stormy, mate, thanks." Orlando snuck his arm around Nora's waist and he kissed her tousled hair.

"I think I'll have a Baron Samedi's Brew as well, please." Harry followed in her drink choice.

"These are going on your tab, Styles?"

"Yes, they are." The bartender got to work, making the drinks and Orlando and Harry began catching up. The two men were not very close, but they'd met up a number of times and it had always been fun. Truthfully though, Harry was really only interested in getting to know Nora better. Their drinks came round and they continued to chat. Nick Grimshaw stumbled over and joined the conversation, not before hugging Orlando tightly, of course. The night was beginning to pass by quickly, as they consumed more drinks, but at this point, Harry was quite inebriated.

"Babe, I've gotta take a leak." Nora nodded.

"I'll stay here

"I'll stay here." Orlando nodded and began to back away.

"Mind if I stay and keep you company?" Harry asked, scooting into the newly empty barstool.

"I'd be offended if you didn't..." Nora said, smiling at the seemingly happy boy beside her.

"Ya know...v'been wanting to properly meet you."

"Have you?"

"I have, yeah. I follow you on Twitter. you're quite funny."

"Well, thanks. Usually my tweets are stemming from my obvious anger issues."

"Anger issues?" Harry inquired, playfully.

"The anger issues coming from being a lifetime long New York city resident. Some might call it a perk."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm...we grow hard and cold. I'll push an old lady out of the way to get onto the subway, if I need to."

"You wouldn't!" Harry gasped, feigning shock.

"I would! I'm a grouchy New Yorker."

"You're a fast-talking, f-bomb dropping, born and bred New Yorker." Nora cocked her eyebrow, recognizing that description.

"Did you..."

"Read MWD's article on you? Yes, I did." A smile grew slowly on her face.

"Why?"

"Because, I wanted to know more about you." Harry said, matter-of-factly.

"Well, I'm flattered, but you could have just asked."

"I was nervous!" Harry whined, jokingly, though his words were very true.

"I'm not that scary!" He held his thumb and pointer finger up, indicating that yes, she was just a bit scary.

"Not necessarily scary...but intimidating."

"That is ridiculous! You sing in front of millions of people for a living, there's no way I'm intimidating!"

"You're bloody stunning. It's hard not to be nervous."

"Bloody stunning..." She smiled, "that's a new one."

"You are!"

"I'm nice and so not intimidating."

"Well, I know that now." They stared at each other for a few minutes, and Nora thought he had the cutest smile she'd ever seen.

"So...are you going to ask me for coffee or not?" Harry felt like...like a giddy child.

"Have coffee with me, Nora."

"Okay." She said, "Here." Her phone screen was then opened to the dial pad and she handed it to Harry. He quickly fumbled with tapping on the correct numbers, but soon enough, he gave it back to her and they both added one another's numbers in. Just as they did, Orlando came stumbling back.

"Jesus fuck...the girls outside of the bathroom bombarded me. Had to snap a picture with every one of them." He grabbed Nora's hand and pulled her towards the dance floor. "Dance with me..." She followed him and Harry watched them leave. She looked back at him once and winked, before disappearing completely. The rest of the night was a blur. They danced until they were soaked with sweat, and their feet were numb, but they fucking danced. By the time Nora and Orlando stumbled into his house, sex was out of the question. Neither one of them could barely undress themselves, so they passed out on his king-sized mattress, body parts strewn in every which way...legs over arms and hands clasped together. Harry went home with Nick, he'd rather avoid waking up Evelyn. So he took to Grimmy's couch and just before he blacked out, he sent her a text, and he didn't even regret it.