68.

Just wanna say that, originally, the rehearsal dinner + ceremony + reception were all supposed to be a part of one big chapter, but as I wrote the last line of part 68, I knew I couldn't wait to share it with you beautiful people. I severely hope you're enjoying this story, and you know I love to hear your thoughts. I'm going to be a pain and request your help in getting this past the 90,000 reads threshold and into the six-digits threshold, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think Harry and Nora deserve it, wouldn't ya say? Wedding is the next chapter, get ready!

I love you all very much. Vote, comment, share with your friends! Private message me, if you'd like, you know I appreciate you all!

Friday, September 13th 2019

The frustrating part about the rehearsal dinner, was all the stress surrounding the out of town relatives

The frustrating part about the rehearsal dinner, was all the stress surrounding the out of town relatives. Harry's family members were all being unsurprisingly wonderful, but Nora's family was slightly more difficult to manage. Although they only consisted of her father's parents and some aunts and uncles...a few cousins, they still created an enormous amount of chaos. Nora didn't like her grandparents. They were cold, unlike her immediate family. Sonja, you'd think was an uppity Manhattan socialite, but she lived in a ritzy Boston high-rise, with her second husband, Ralph. He was a dick. Her grandfather had died so long before that, one, she didn't remember a single thing about him, and two, she wasn't sure she would have cared to. But then again, Ralph was borderline creepy. His eyes always wandered and Nora and Lara had both gotten strange vibes from the man. Elijah's sister, Maureen, was horrid and Nora really just didn't like her. She was younger than her dad and also much less kind. Maureen was a Beverly Hills bitch—Nora's words. Her husband, Lon, was equally as weird, but less of a creep. Just submissive as fuck when it came to his wife. Maureen's daughter was a ladder climber, for sure. Veronica was awful, truly, and Nora was sure that at some point, she'd probably even go as far as to hit on Harry. Nora spun in a slow self-circle, taking everything in and occasionally smiling and waving to Harry's relatives, whom she loved very much. Why was he so damn blessed with amazing family members. Speaking of, in the midst of her crisis, she felt his hands calm and sooth her as he softly gripped her bare upper arms. His rings were cool against her skin and his lips were warm against her shoulder.