92.

9:00 P.M — Harry

As I climb up the stairs from the basement, I hear Nora yelling at María. Their banter is always comical, and tonight is no exception. "Go home!" Nora.

"Go to bed!" María.

"Oh my god, go home! I can finish cleaning up—I don't need you!" Nora. As I listen against the basement door, I smile. They're both such fiery, stubborn women.

"Do not say the Lord's name in vain! And go to bed, right now! You're twenty weeks pregnant!" María.

"I'll fire you, I will!" María cackles at my wife's empty threat.

"Go away—go sleep, I'm tired of you." I decide now is a good time to step in. I'm laughing as I do and they both turn and stare at me.

"You two never know when to quit, do you?"

"Harry! Tell María to stop cleaning up and go home!"

"María, I'll make sure Nora goes up to bed, you're free to go home." I know the smart woman is skeptical, but she nods. As she grabs her purse, she points a finger at my smirking, sassy blonde.

"You will be the death of me, young lady."

"Goodnight, María." She laughs at Nora's sing-song tone as she begins to walk up the stairs. "Get home safe, please." Nora keeps pushing it, being the brat that she is.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Oh, and take the day off tomorrow." María keeps walking, but shouts over her shoulder.

"Shut up!" We both laugh as she leaves our home and Nora turns to me, her mouth agape in faux shock.

"She told me to shut up!" I chuckle and walk towards her.

"S'cause you annoy her!" She slips her arms around my neck and I walk us backwards.

"I do no such thing..."

"You can be a bit annoying, lovely."

"Take it back." She says, whilst biting her lip in the most alluring way.

"Go upstairs, I'll finish down here." I feel like I've known her long enough that I can practically sense her hormones rising.

"I don't want to go upstairs..." She steps on my feet and leans up, her breath fanning across my neck. "Not without you."

"I just hit the bag about a thousand times, baby. M'sweaty, I'm quite sure I smell and I need to take this tape off my hands...and I need to clean up down here." Her fingers inch down my hips, stopping to brush over my rapidly stiffening bulge.

"How about...we forget about the mess..." I can't help but smile down at her, "You keep the tape on your hands..." Her teeth nip at my bottom lip, causing me to shudder. "And you share some of that sweat with me?" No longer able to fight her seduction, I pick her up and she giggles, triumphantly.

"Remind me to impregnate you more often."

"You know, I take great offense to that! Our sex life—pre-pregnancy—was unbelievably consistent!" I pick her up in my arms and begin the trek up to our bedroom.

"Yes, I won't argue with that, but your sexual appetite is just...insatiable. I like this. Sometimes I'd like to just have wild sex with my wife, is that so wrong?" Again, she bites her lip and shakes her head.

"It certainly is not."

"Good."

"But...do you think that it's tacky that I'm twenty weeks pregnant?"