09.

When Nora's alarm went off at seven, Harry barely stirred, so she used the small window of opportunity to slip quietly out of bed. She tiptoed into the living area and picked her robe up off the ground and tied it around her naked body. After round two, the night before, she and Harry had fallen asleep with their limbs tangled together, beneath the sheets. Nora couldn't remember a night of sex that was even remotely close to as good as sex with Harry. It was so good, in fact, that she wanted to skip out on her day of shooting and lie in bed with him until the sun went down. Her self-warning, however, flooded back to her. I feel like I'll get swept up into you and I'll lose sight of what I've been working so hard to achieve. If she didn't catch herself now, she'd succumb to that exact outcome. She peeked into the bedroom and smiled softly at the utterly handsome, sleeping man. "God, Nora...what the fuck have you gotten yourself into?" She whispered to no one but herself. How had this happened in less than forty-eight hours? How had she taken to him this soon after meeting him? And why the fuck was he naked in her bed? Did she really have this little self-control, or was he just good at being a wonderfully alluring man? She huffed, dramatically and moved to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Three or so minutes in, he appeared behind her in the mirror. He leaned against the doorframe, shirtless, and smiled at her. She spit her toothpaste out and sighed.

"Morning," He began, his voice raspy with sleep, "you okay?" Nora nodded, fervently.

"I'm great, yeah. You?"

"I haven't felt this good in years." He walked towards her as she turned around to face him and he held onto her hips. She tried desperately to avoid eye contact, but eventually gave in. "What're you thinking about, doll?"

"You." She admitted, freely. "And whether or not I need a shower before my shoot today."

"I don't think you do...you smell lovely, lovely." He slowly pulled her out of the bathroom and back toward the bed.

"No, no, no...if I get back in bed with you, I'll never get out." Harry thought this was quite funny, so instead of listening to her, he pulled her down on top of him as he fell back against the crumpled sheets and duvet.

"Is that so bad?" Their faces were close now, and Nora fought every ounce of herself in order to keep from kissing him.

"This is what I meant, Harry." She said, finally sitting back up. "I can't be sucked into this situation, where it's only you and me in existence. I have to go to my shoot today and then tomorrow morning, I'm going to leave and I can't be worrying about some boy that I fucked."

"Is that all it was to you?" He asked, clearly bothered. "Just some meaningless shag?"

"No! Of course not, but...that's what scares me, Harry." He sat up with her and rubbed her thighs.

"I don't want you to be scared of what this could be." He said, softly. "Yes, you're leaving tomorrow, and yes, your career is your top priority, but does that mean you can't find happiness in someone else?" Nora stared into his eyes, wondering how it was that everything he said made complete and total sense. Was that normal? "Find happiness in me, Nora, because I've already found it in you." She pulled his neck in and kissed him in response to this.

"Get out of my bed, I need to go." He chuckled and pinched her bum as she rolled off of him. As she hurried around, getting ready, he turned his phone back on. At least twenty-five messages and seven missed calls filled his lock screen and all of his problems came rushing back. The string of messages contained everything from hateful cursing to pitiful pleads and Harry wasn't sure what to think. He knew he had to go home and deal with Evelyn, but he was dreading it.

Harry: I'll be back soon.

He replied simply, before silencing his phone. "Would you mind if I have a shower?" Nora shook her head.