57.

This chapter is special (as you may have guessed) so I did it from both Harry and Nora's point's of view! I hope you enjoy it!

Also: saw Dunkirk this morning with my parents...spectacular film, incredible cast, and absolutely heart breaking. To see what those men went through and how tortured they were on that beach and in the water...makes me even more appreciative of anyone who's ever partaken in any war. Harry's acting was also good! I'm surprised cause I didn't know he was going to be in as much of the movie as he was! Very impressive! But did we expect anything less?

===

3:47 A.M — Harry

I follow as they wheel Nora out of the the Emergency Room and into Labor and Delivery. I hold her hand as we move and she cries and whines from the pain. "You've got this, baby..."

"It hurts, Harry...oh god, it hurts, it hurts—fuck! Did you call Lara? Call my family..."

"I already did, they're on their way."

"What about Anne—where's Anne?"

"She and Robin are on the plane...they'll be here soon." The nurses help Nora into her bed and one of them pulls her legs apart. Her facial expression is not a promising one.

"She's gonna be in here for a while...she's not even close to ten centimeters dilated."

"How long?" I ask as she shrugs.

"Couple of hours, at least."

"But she's in labor?"

"She is, but this is common with twins, either she's dilated faster and we can deliver immediately, or she's not nearly dilated enough and we have to wait."

"Are the babies alright?"

"The babies will be fine." Doctor Ghausi walks into the room and pulls gloves onto his hands.

"Harry, nice to see you."

"You too, Doctor."

"Nora, my gal, you are doing great okay, keep up those breathing exercises that we talked about." It's very strange, having a handsome, young doctor looking in between her legs, but I try not to think too much into it. "Okay, Nora...we've got a ways to go, I need to keep your breathing steady, focus on something besides the pain. We're gonna do our best to get these kiddos out, alright?" I walk over to her bedside and hold her hand tightly.

"This is so on you—I blame you..." She says with gritted teeth. My eyes widen in mock shock. "And I'm not mentally ready for this...I was supposed to do yoga the day before, and I didn't get the chance so my mind isn't in the right state of calmness, and it's all your fault." I try my hardest to keep from laughing.

"May I ask why it's Harry's fault?" Doctor Ghausi smiles at both of us and I go to shake my head when Nora's face contorts, once more.

"This fucker got me off last night and I knew it would follow with the breakage of my fucking water..." The young doctor laughs.

"Nora, I can assure you, orgasms do not induce labor. I've gotten that concern plenty of times, and I promise, it's got nothing to do with it." He winks at me. "Harry, buddy, you're in the clear."

"Fuck." Nora sighs. I lean down and smooth her hair back so I can kiss her forehead, despite the dampness.

"Sorry, baby." She squeezes my forearm and I'm reminded what an Indian Burn feels like. However, I endure it, because she's currently enduring the pain of my children trying to push their way out of her body.