91.

Okay, pretty readers...heads up, this is quite a smutty chapter, so if you're not comfortable with sëxually explicit scenes...read no further! Otherwise...enjoy! I think this may be the smuttiest of them all. Maybe not though, I don't remember what kind of smut I've written for #Norry

Nora.

Alex and Harry were nowhere to be found, and I was beginning to worry. Harry wouldn't be reckless enough to fight him, would he? It's not like he had anything to worry about. Dylan had happened and I was so naïve, but I'm not anymore. I know what to expect from men, and I wish that wasn't the case. I wish I didn't have to fear the worst when it came to them. But I know Alex feels like he has a slight upper hand, but it's nothing to start a fight over, and I want Harry to be smart. I search each room in the house, hoping to find nothing, but also hoping to find Harry. Preferably alone. Just as I walk past the guest bedroom, I'm suddenly being dragged into the unoccupied room and I truly don't know what to expect. I smack his chest as soon as his face is revealed, and as I do so, I feel his chuckles vibrating. "What is wrong with you?" I scold the cheeky man as he sneaks his arms around me.

"What?" His innocent act doesn't fool me.

"You scared the shit out of me, Harry!"

"Who'd you think I was—who did you think would be pulling you into our guest room?" I don't answer him, because I know Alex wouldn't, but I know he's trying to get at that.

"I don't know, I just got scared. How'd you know I was up here?"

"I didn't. I had to piss and all the downstairs bathrooms were taken. I just heard you call my name, so I decided to..."

"Scare me?" His dimples are deep as he grins, guiltily. "That's what I thought."

"I'm sorry, baby." I can't help but smile because he's just too cute.

"We should get back down there..." I try to shy away from him, but he brings me back to his chest.

"So soon?" He parts his legs and lowers himself so that we're at eye level.

"If you're hinting at what I think you're hinting at..."

"This is our children's birthday party, Nora! I'm truly appalled that you would accuse me of such a thing!" Bastard. His faux serious expression is gone almost instantly because he begins to laugh again and I'm incapable of not laughing with him. He's such a goofball. "Five minutes?" I shake my head. "Nora, all I need is five minutes—that's it!" I want it, I do. I really, entirely do.

"What if someone needs us? We're hosting this party!" He rolls his eyes and takes his phone out. "What are you doing?" He puts it to his ear, but refuses to answer me.

"Lara, can you run things down there for five minutes? Nor and I have to take care of something." He smiles, like a child at something that she said, then he thanks her and hangs up. "She said to take our time, she and Eric have it under control."

"Ugh! You are such a pain." I know he hears the humor behind my words. He tugs me with him as he backs up towards the bed, and then I'm being softly dipped down and he crawls on top of me.

"Let me make you feel good..." His head nudges mine to the side and his lips softly trail up my neck. He always makes me feel good. "You're so beautiful, Nora...so beautiful." I moan at the pleasure that's already coursing through me, courtesy of the sweet spot that he knows so well. We haven't been able to do anything remotely sexual since he got home, really only because the kids were attached to his hips like their lives depended on it. They slept with us almost every night, and when they didn't we were both just too tired. Thinking about it, it's actually been about two months since we last had sex, and I forgot that I missed it. I move my hand down and begin to rub him over his jeans and he curses quietly. "S'been a bit since we did this, huh?"