71.

Wednesday, December 14th 2022

"Why are your children so well-behaved and so level-headed?" I look up to see Jenna, Rosie and Peter's kindergarten teacher, whom I liked very much, walking into my classroom

"Why are your children so well-behaved and so level-headed?" I look up to see Jenna, Rosie and Peter's kindergarten teacher, whom I liked very much, walking into my classroom. I smile at her and put my book down. "I mean, my children...are little punks who wreak havoc every chance they get. Did they come like that?"

"We bought 'em like that, yeah

"We bought 'em like that, yeah." She laughs and sits down. "No, honestly, Harry and I haven't done much, we treat them like they're adults and I think it makes them feel good, so maybe they feel less inclined to be assholes."

"I'll also have you know, they've got the highest amount of points in my class."

"Yeah, they're little smarty-pants, I don't know how that happened. Harry didn't even finish high school."

"I mean who would want to when you can be a billionaire with a successful music career at the age of...how old is he?"

"Twenty-eight." I answer, trying not to smile too widely.

"My husband is only good at two things, eating and passing whatever it was that he ate. Oh, sleeping too. He's an expert when it comes to sleeping." I certainly do not envy her. Harry and I are up at five a.m every morning, running together...or sometimes we just have a lot of sex. Obviously, I prefer the latter, but I do enjoy our morning runs. I chuckle at the girl who truly should have been a comedian. She makes me laugh consistently everyday, though she's an exceptional teacher. "Tell me the truth...how often are you guys able to...you know, do it?" I should blush, but this question only makes me happy and proud to answer.

"We try for twice a day, but sometimes we've got to settle for one single and unfortunate late night romp."

"Jesus Christ." She sighs. "So lucky."

"What about you?"

"We're lucky if we do it once a week." To me, this would be heartbreaking, but I try not to look too shocked. I really don't want to make her feel worse.

"Hey, that's okay. We're all different."

"Do you two work out together too?" I think this question is meant to be sarcastic, but I answer it truthfully.