26.

Nora practically sprinted through the underground garage in Harry's building, partially because she wasn't going to wait another second to tell him that she loved him, and partially because she had to pee really, really bad

Nora practically sprinted through the underground garage in Harry's building, partially because she wasn't going to wait another second to tell him that she loved him, and partially because she had to pee really, really bad. The elevator seemed to be going up in slow motion and Nora was getting incredibly impatient. "Fuck, can you move any faster, you fucking thing!" She whined to herself and now the pressure in her bladder was borderline painful. Finally, it dinged on the nineteenth floor and the doors rolled open. Her key to his place was already in her hand, ready to be turned into the lock. She hurriedly pushed her way into his loft and dropped her bags in the entryway. Her legs move quickly, carrying her to the lavish bathroom.

"Nora?" She heard him call and she smiled, simply upon hearing his voice.

"I'm in the bathroom! I had to pee so bad!" He poked his head in, a bright smile plastered across his face.

"Hi..." She grinned back at him.

"Hi!" She quickly finished up and as she was pulling her jeans up, he walked in. "So, guess what?"

"What?" He asked her.

"I'm in love with you." Harry's face fell. This was the last thing he was expecting, and in this manner...I mean, it was a very Nora-esque way to go about it, that was for sure. "I was just standing there in the hotel a few days ago and it hit me. I'm like, completely in love with you and it's such an amazing feeling, Harry." She dries her freshly washed hands on the towel and then turns to the still-stunned boy who barely made it past the doorway. "And it's totally okay if you don't feel the same way yet. I just really needed to tell you because it's been killing me." He stayed quiet, still processing her confession. "Just FYI, if you're planning on breaking up with me, this might not be the best time." He chuckled at her poor joke and shook his head, then he stepped forward and took her into his arms.

"I wanted it to be perfect...I wanted to tell you when the atmosphere was right and I could give you flowers or something."

"Harry!" She says, laughing. "Do you know me at all?" Her cool, thin fingers hold his face in place. "Honey, I don't need any of that. I don't need some big, romantic grand gesture. If you love me, tell me. You giving me flowers in the perfect setting isn't going to make me happy. Hearing you say the words will—but, I don't want you to say them if you don't mean them. I'm saying them now because I'm ready, but I want you to take your time."

"Nora," He shakes his head, "Baby, I love you. I love you so much...and I think I've been ready since the day that I met you. I just didn't know it at the time." He presses his mouth to hers and she breathes him in. "Also, you're so tan...I hope you used sunscreen." She giggles and kisses him again.

"I did, mom."

"I just want to make sure you're being careful."

"Yeah, yeah. We laid out naked pretty much the whole time, so this color that you see...yeah, it's everywhere." Harry bites his lip. "But I do need to shower...I've spent the past twenty-four hours flying and enduring miserable layovers."